XCOM Enemy Unknown Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tried with antivirus off. No change

What antivirus do you have ?
Cuz I can tell by your picture it IS your antivirus
Not sure what you mean turn off , I mean disable , delete , get rid of
Some of them is not enuf to just turn off. Does nothing

Hi dude! I have a question if I have XCOM in a different version than steam what should I do to make the trainer work (when I try to run the trainer WeMod says that it is turned on but the game itself is not turned on) any suggestions what to do?

You will have to explain better. What do you mean it’s turned on but game isn’t turned on?. Screenshots perhaps?

1 Like

Wemod Registers The Game But For Some Reason, It Comes Up With And I Quote ‘There Was A Problem Starting The Trainer. Your Game Version May Not Be Compatible. You Can Also Try Again At A Different Point In You Game.’ I Have Tried During The Starting Menu, The Base And Combat Do You Think You Might Be Able To Fix This?

I keep trying to use the ones for Alien Alloys, Weapon Fragments, and Elerium, but the game keeps crashing. I’ve tried the Load-Your-Save-Twice advice but it continues to crash. I’ve tried this while looking at the whole base, in Engineering, and in the Grey Market. Am I using it incorrectly?

Does this still work?

dunno what is causing it to happen, these cheats are crashing the game:
add weapon fragments
add alien allows
add elerium
add satelites

they randomly crash the game, and yet also randomly work as well which doesn’t make any sense.

It Still Won’t Load With My Game.

Are you using a Legitimate copy of the game from steam?

The developer of this trainer has retired and this trainer will most likely not be receiving any updates.

Yeah

Does this really not work with Enemy Within? There is literally no Enemy Within trainer…

Just tried the WeMod Compatible trainer for XCOM Enemy Unknown (1.0.0.4963) Steam, on my Win7 64bit Desktop rig. Using ANY option cause the game to crash.

Hello @Master2020. :slight_smile:

First of all, please ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased, as opposed to cracked or pirated.

Make sure your .NET Framework is up to date. Since Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft, you will need to manually ensure your .NET Framework is up to date, which modern software, like WeMod, requires in order to run effectively.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=55167

There are a bunch of options that just cause crash to desktop. Add Fragments, Alloys, and Elerium, infinite health as well.