Yakuza 0 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Yakuza 0 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Heat Guage
3. Easy Kills
4. Unlimited Yen
5. Unlimited Weapon Durability
6. Unlimited CP
7. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/04/2018
    Started development

• 08/04/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 12/22/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Currently having an issue, where the Infinity says its attached to the game, but it doesn’t add anything. Was working earlier this morning, got off the game, and tried it later on. Clicked play and it immediately gives the checkmark but doesn’t open the game. I manually opened the game, and restarted Infinity, and it says it’s attached but none of the codes do anything.

This mod doesn’t seem to be appearing in the app even though I have the game downloaded on steam. Is there a new version of the app that I have to download or do I have to just wait a bit for it to show up?

The mod broke after the update :confused:

Mod still works, at least Yen and Unlimited Cp work, didn’t really test the others.

yeah Sega pulled the update for now so it got back to normal

so is this mod getting an update anytime soon?

What? You said it works now. I am confused

It got patched, then the patched was bug so sega pulled it to fix it now the patch is out and I assume some cheat’s or all are now broke? not entirely sure but that’s what happen. @STN

Is that a question about the cheats being broken or did you actually check them and they’re not working?

Just explaining what happen,

So what is broken is what i am interested in?

Ill check here in a few I have the game, im just referring to history of the game’s patch but ill check the trainer with the game, and let you know

when you hit play it say this may not work, but unlike before almost all the cheats work now except money.
sorry to bother you with this

All the cheats work for me, but infinite money only goes to 999,999,999 so the billion yen ability points are just out of reach. Also is there a way to set the game speed to half speed? Half speed would really help out with some of the rhythm mini-games. Thanks for the cheats :o)

You really need to change the infinite money to be more like 999 billion instead of 999 million, to be honest 999 million isn’t even that much money in this game, there are ability points that cost a whole 1 billion. Thanks for your work otherwise.

1 Like

Well wouldnt unlimited money be something like that ? Unlimited ?

Unlimited, unless you need 1 billion or higher. The current version holds your money at 999 million.

could you make more options such as infinite cabaret club fever, ability to change your amount of money, slow motion, unlimited item usage, perfect karaoke score, perfect dancing score, perfect batting rank, easy dart, and equipment editor?