Yakuza 0 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

About Yakuza 0 skill, some need 1 billion to buy those skill and the cheat only have 999 million, if there is any chance u guy can change it? I will be much appreciate it!
And these are just optional if u guy can, can u guy add more trainer in like max karaoke point or racing point etc…
Thank you

The Yakuza 0 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited Yan didn’t work

Can we get some sort of score multiplier for the minigames?

Score Multiplier and Cabaret Club Mood to keep those wealthy rich guys all happy and perhaps a ability maxer for the hostesses along with infinite health.

If you are reading this right now I want you to know that without a hint of hesitation or remorse I would sell your immortal soul for a minigame score multiplier.

@STN any interested in this members offer of immortal souls? :joy:

That’s the funniest reply I’ve here in a bit :+1: STN has been super busy but if it’s easy enough and he can find time to squeeze it in maybe he will :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s a seller’s market for immortal souls. It just so happens I know the location of a bunch of mimes nobody would miss.

Protip: Contrary to popular belief, Mimes DO in fact have souls. They just don’t use them, so this is really going to be a victimless crime.

I know that this is a different game, but will anybody make a trainer for Yakuza Kiwami since it just came out?

1 Like

Hi can I ask for a crack file?

No. Warez isn’t allowed

why it hang when I click play? Do I need to change the graphic resolution? Please Help

i think the easy kills button isnt working anymore

1 Like

Easy kills does not work at the moment.

I tried the mods and non of them work as of now. Update any time soon?

1 Like

Currently it only has 200 votes which overall isn’t a lot, it could be updated soon but the best way to guarantee that is to vote for an update in the WeMod app so it can reach its vote goal :slightly_smiling_face:

can we reduce the amount of votes needed for this version please??? I’ve voted all of my points towards this :frowning:

So the vote goals don’t have to be met for the trainer to be updated, it helps tell us what games are most popular among our members :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah okay, thank you for your response.

Hopefully other members feel they want an update.

2 Likes

I put what few tokens I have towards it as well. Slow progress is better than no progress haha

1 Like