Yakuza 0 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Yakuza 0
This is the official discussion topic of the Yakuza 0 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Heat Gauge
3. Unlimited CP
4. Perfect Singing Score
5. Perfect Dancing Score
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Weapon Durability
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/07/2022
    Started development

• 07/07/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Yakuza 0 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Thanks for the update! Could you please add/make easy completion cheat for the Windows/Game Pass version? Like when we have a task to eat food 10 times, we only need to eat once and then the task is completed.

1 Like

Hey,

Downloaded WeMod just to beat the dance minigame in Yakuza 0, but when I boot up the game it won’t go into full screen, I keep seeing my taskbar at the bottom and cannot get rid of it.

Could you try launching the game first, then once you’re on the main menu, hit Play on WeMod?

instant highscore for out run game?

doesnt work anymore. pls update

Could you add a cheat to unlock the legend style instantly? i hate the grind for real estate and cabaret club