Youtubers Life Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Even with 14b. it says wrong version? Can you send me this file from your game directory?

game directory\YoutubersLife_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

Also can you list which mods work and which doesnt?

the add levels don’t work :frowning:

Any chance that we can look at getting this updated since it does not seem to be working

The Youtubers Life trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v0.7.14

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Not working… “The mod failed to load into the game” My version is 0.7.14 ,pirated.

It might be possible, that the MOD/trainer was not meant to support the pirated/cracked COPY of this game, since it has been coded to work only on the LEGIT STEAM version ?

But, @STiNGERR can only help you further with this issue. Btw, have you tried other obvious possible workarounds ?

When you run the Infinity app/tool, make sure to run it as an ADMIN/Administrator, and temporarily disable any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

You can also add “Infinity” as an exception/exclusion, if using any AV, but better turn it off, for the time being.

First launch the game from your folder location, and then open the Infinity tool. If this doesn’t work, first launch the Infinity tool, and then start the game through this MOD, by clicking on the START button.

Try both these methods. There might also be an Architecture Mismatch as well.

Also, give the ‘Best practices’ section a read, under this TOPIC:

Would love a update on this game. No Rush tho not sure how busy you all are.

Edit: If you do go and update this do it after the 20th as that is when they have a update plan on coming out

0.8.0 Released…

Stingerr, the game has been updated again, now cheats won’t work, please help us.

1 Like

Stingerr is going to look into this right after he finishes up Skyrim!

All Cheats dont work. Youtubers Life

Dont work for game version V0.8.2p2

Trainer updated!

Game has been updated

Trainer updated

1 Like

Can’t get the idea points cheat to work. Eveything else is working like a charm!

could you update this for the latest update because unlimited idea points dosent work while making a video and anything you unlock with the talent points gets locked again when you leave your apartment or save your game

I tested some of the problems the people reported over. Seems like it dont work for me either.
Must be this that broke the Trainer.

Seems the adding 5k money is not working, it worked earlier today everything else works…

If it worked earlier, what changed? Did the game have an update?