Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Cheats and Trainer for Steam

please add the duel assessment score option to get 9k points each duel if possible it will help many of us alot :pray:

1 Like

9k score after every match and a exp boost for character progression would be neat!!

2 Likes

Pleasse game compability!!!

Any news on when this might get an update? Just curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

WeMod usually doesn’t give information on when something might be updated, even an approximation, because there are too many variables.

I would like to see more options for yugioh dl like npc reload, vagabonds every were, and give gems…

2 Likes

Is it possible that you can make a mod that reset the Duel Quiz rewards?

1 Like

@Instinct Please, add gem generator and duel assesment generator. It will be great.

1 Like

The game has been updated and the current trainer does not work. Please check, if it is at all possible, to add an auto duel option to the trainer when it comes to duel gate and street duels. I was currently running a CE table that allowed auto dueling for duel gate, but after the update, everything has stopped working.

Thank you very much for now and future reference.

1 Like

Any progress on this? Or should we not expect an update? :rofl:

1 Like

This trainer is very good. Can you add more options ?

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Feel free to suggest some here so that the trainer developer can see.

1 Like

Can you pls add more options. Maybe exp or gems. @STiNGERR

1 Like

So, I have read through the comments as well as looked around at other mods for this game both for steam and the mobile app and I have come up with a small list of mods that I could see added and others that would not be added for the reasons I will list.

Extra Gems of Any Amount: This honestly is impossible because simply put with the game being server side based adding gems is just not possible.

Extra Money of Any Amount: (Please see the mod above as the reason is the same)

Auto Dueling for PvE/PvP: To start with, PvP is out for obvious reasons. As for PvE including Gate Duelists I have seen this done in just about every mod that i have come across and seems to be something that is very able to do.

Duel Assessment Points: This is the love/hate mod that i have seen among the community. From my knowledge and experience having a duel assessment of 8,000 or higher on constant basis is dangerous and could get your account banned. I would know as I have received warnings and later bans from previous accounts. Now does this me this type of mod isn’t doable? No, it just needs to be done on a smarter front to make it safer.

I have noticed that some mods of the game have put a cap to the set amount of points you would always get to 3,500 with the following achievements and allowing players to gain other achievements through game play. I think this could be a good combination for the instant win cheat that is already in the trainer.

• Victories (2000pts) (I believe this is Quick Victory, and Comeback Victory combined)
  • LP on the Brink (1000pts)
  • Cards on the Brink (500pts)

Reveal Opponents Cards (Hand, Facedown cards, Top of Deck): Let me start off by saying this now. This will never be able to be implemented into PvP as this was patched out a long time ago and has since been this way. PvE on the other hand this can be done with no problem and I have seen others do this.

Reload Standard Duelists, Legendary Duelist, and Vagabond: This is another thing that is impossible do to it being server side. Many have tried to alter this including simple things such as advancing the clock on the device in which you are playing on and while it does produce more of the duelist when you try to duel any of them, it crashes the game so unfortunately it can’t happen.

I can’t think of any other mods that others have asked about but, if anyone thinks of any i can explain if they would be possible of not, but of all the things listed above I would like to see the following ones that are possible added to the trainer. Thank you for taking the time to read this post whether you are part of the community or part of the mod/developer team.

3 Likes

Can u put something like ending missions easily
I mean put duel assessment and we choose what we want to do
like we have a mission to play 40 trap cards
so I have mod in duel assessment which I can set that I played 40 trap cards to I finish hard mission easily it will be appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any place on this website that I can go and vote for an update? I would love for this trainer to be updated. Much appreciated in advance.

Yo mod! Seems that you need to update this trainer, well yes it’s still works properly, but now… it’s like work but does not that works… get it? because when i finish the Raid Duel with Assist, it’s shows that Player only with the Duel but it does not do damage to the NPC, is there anything you can do with that? I’d love to read your replies with this problem, thanks!

So I have never tried this out but what’s the chances of getting banned using these cheats?

Just don’t play MP with the trainer.

You’ll only ever be banned for using trainers if you attempt to use them in online/multiplayer game modes. Even though the chances of them working in online game modes is about 1% or less.

1 Like