Zombie Army 4 Dead War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need a vulkan version, DX12 won’t work.

Some cheats do work for me on DX12. Haven’t tried Vulkan. Cheats that have NOT worked for me so far are Unlimited Stamina, and One Hit Kill. Cheat that did work for me was No reload.

Just a quick question. When playing Online Co-op with another person, do both sides have to have the trainer active, or can only one person have it active and have it affect the entire group?

Please update it, Can’t working since last patch

It seems that the no recoil option is still not working

It seems that the no recoil option is still not working

1 Like

The only ones working for me are the unlimited ammo, unlimited takedowns, no reload…

update please, mod not all working

update needed please

hey

thanks for the amazing work on this, i have a strange problem: infinite ammo/grenades/medkit works but i cannot heal myself or others when its working.

Suggestions

• Spawn any type of Zombie (only for just for fun and for the kick :slightly_smiling_face:)
  • Kill any type of zombie (one cheat for one type of zombie, a second cheat for any zombie of a type)
  • Kill any zombie
  • Teleport
  • Instand revival
  • Give any type of weapon and gadget (separate cheats)
  • Split the cheat Unlimited Ammo & Gadgets

Bugs

• If the cheat Unlimited Ammo & Gadgets active, you carry a heavy weapon and want to drop this, they will be dropped an unlimited number of times, until you disabling the cheat
  • The cheat Unlimited Special Ammo sometimes does not react for a while
1 Like

Why is this game no longer updated, all enabled items are no longer applicable since the game was updated

it works guys!
This trainer is for DX12. Launch the game from Steam and select DX12. Once the game has loaded alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Hi, I know the trainer is only for DX12, but the DX12 is kinda fucky and it seems the devs ain’t too keen to fix it. Is there any hope that the trainer will be adapted to Vulkan ?

cheat is not working well but not everything.

• If the cheat Unlimited Ammo & Gadgets active, you carry a heavy weapon and want to drop this, they will be dropped an unlimited number of times, until you disabling the cheat.

And after a many days of playing and ranking up my level, i start the game and i was back to 1??? I lost everything? How.

please update this even its old

1 Like