Zombie Army Trilogy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi!

This program hinders me from blowing up locks on gates and dynamite in Zomby Army Trilogy. It literally hinders me from progressing when launching the game through WeMod. Don’t really know why, as they’re extremely specific “bugs”, but hopefully it can be fixed?

Is the trainer currently broken as I can’t seem to get it to start as it just freezes on play and never becomes “playing” with the tick, has there been an update to the game, or to the trainer or to wemod that has broken it???

Merged post:
It now doesn’t just constantly spin around on play, it now just crashes whenever I try to play the game, saying that it is incompatible, but the game is via steam and is fully updated and so is Wemod, I dunno what is causing this, hope it can be fixed soon cause I really liked it?

STiNGERR你好,我特别喜欢你在僵尸部队三部曲里的几个修改(浮空、上升、下降)

我想私下请你给我修改一个游戏可以吗?

I am having a problem with the last stage. Army of Darkness. I cant pass throwing the grenade into the core

My friend, can you add the floating mode to Sniper Elite 4?

unlimited health and 1 hit kills is broken

What game mode were you playing in?

Hi there, thanks for the trainer, it’s awesome! I’m up to Army of Darkness and to progress, I need to throw a grenade into a core to destroy it, but at this point I’ve thrown well over 20 grenades into the core and nothing is happening. Would you mind taking a look?
Activated cheats at the time were
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Focus
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
Rapid Fire
No Recoil
Super Accuracy
No Scope Movement
Unlimited Items
Also to note in the previous chapter Beyond Berlin - The Keep, I had to disable all cheats, and reload the checkpoint in order to get the explosive to detonate to get into the tunnel.

Half of the options do not work: Unlimited Focus, No Reload, Rapid Fire, Invisible(won’
t toggle off), etc.

1 Like

I figured out how to fix the engine core/grenade throw problem in Army of Darkness. When you get to that part of the game, there is a big zombie guarding the engine core. Disable your mods right before you kill him. For whatever reason the mods kinda mess it up, im not exactly sure which one it is but just play it safe and turn them all off. Just kill him with mods turned off then throw grenade and wait for it to blow then you can turn mods on again. Also the mission before Army of Darkness there is a bomb you need to plant, turn off UNLIMITED HEALTH then shoot the bomb and you can turn it ON again. Hope this helps.

I figured out how to fix the engine core/grenade throw problem in Army of Darkness. When you get to that part of the game, there is a big zombie guarding the engine core. Disable your mods right before you kill him. For whatever reason the mods kinda mess it up, im not exactly sure which one it is but just play it safe and turn them all off. Just kill him with mods turned off then throw grenade and wait for it to blow up then you can turn mods on again. Hope this helps.

Game keeps crashing on the first level of part 3. Only crashes when WeMod is active. I was using Unlimited Ammo and Unlimited Items.

Seems to specifically be the Unlimited Ammo

100% the game is not working for me and Zombie Army Trilogy. I set my desired cheats and load the game, and nothing works at all. Is there some trick to get them to activate?

Even unlimited health does not work for me at all.

I was slso having issues with the engine core/grenade part. After some trial and error, I turned everything off except “freeze zombies” so i could sneak around and kill the big guy without him destroying me, and then my grenade worked. I also had to use the same method a few times during chapters from episode 2.