1.0.8b Dragon Age 2 / D A:Origins Attributes / Money Editor UPDATED!

Here is an awesome tool by cybersam!!!

UPDATED!!! Attributes for all charachters included, along with max weight!!! isnt’ that kool!!! All thanks to cyberman!!! :smile:
UPDATE 2 Cybersam:in this release i added the equipment effect editor for the main char and for the party members…
in my tests it worked without problems… but one never knows

also i re coded the main chars attribute editor
it’s now possible to change more attributes (only for the main character)
you can edit exp, levle, attribute-, ability- and specialization points if you have at least 1 of them some times they will show up even if you used them all up

Works on D A:Origins & Awakenings as well!!! :dance:

FirstBlightv108b.rar
Thought to just share with you all the great work done by this guy…and his words as mentioned:

First Blight - Dragon Age 2 Editor
[INDENT]ok guys as promised
here is the newest version of the editor
still doesn’t look like much
but you can edit money and for your main / allcharacters the attributes
Strength, Dexterity, Magic, Cunning, Willpower and Constitution

please note i made a restriction so you can only have a max of 100
for each of those attributes as the game wont load your save
if you change the amount to something very high
i was able to set it to 110 but it never really showed up…

i found the values for the other characters but i still haven’t found the pointer to them
that’s why i haven’t add them yet
but will do that as soon as i get them ^-^

one more note…
this editor is by no means finished
so please report bugs when you find them
Screenshots:

Spoiler:

(150 downloads for v1.0.2)
(45 downloads for v1.0.5)

=====
Update
updated the editor to the newest version v1.0.5
this editor includes now an option to change the Max weight and the attributes for party members

added the ability to change money and max weight for Dragon Age Originis/Awakening too…
just load your sive files and it will show you the editor for your game ^-^

====
another update… this time its just a small fix… (yea… small… it gave me some headaches ^-^’’’)
and with the help of Sephiroth now the money and weight max values are the same as the games max values
the newest version if v1.0.6.5
more inforamtion in nfo included in the rar file

— a samll update… i forgot to remove one messagebox that i used for debugging…
fix - an error that occures from time to time on some savegames

[/INDENT]

When I download this file what do i open it with because it keeps trying to open with Internet Explorer but its not working? any sugestions?

How come on the 1.0.5 version, I can edit just about everything in Origins and Awakening, but in the newest 1.0.8b I can only edit money and weight??

Does anyone still have this? The provided link doesn’t work anymore, and I cannot find it anywhere else. I would really appreciate it.

Also looking for one too

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?9a9dfpjjkwzdu0d
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/0...35d4ec2b039e4b1927c1bd6f/analysis/1397339156/

Hey party marty

Thank you so much!

Um, hi again. So the download was successful, but now I can’t open my saves with the editor. I always use Horizon to extrace my saves from my USB stick, but when I do so, then try to Open them with the editor, it tells me there is an error or something. How are you guys getting your saves to work? Are you using Modio or some other program?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Get this error message when I try to open a save. Anybody even care about this anymore? lol