Torchlight III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Torchlight III
This is the official discussion topic of the Torchlight III Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Add 1K Exp
4. Set Level
5. Unlimited Health Potions
6. Add 1K Gold
7. Selected Item Quantity
8. Set Skill Points
9. Selected Item Damage

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/13/2020
    Started development

• 10/14/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/01/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/16/2020

• 03/20/2021

• 06/04/2021

• 06/13/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Torchlight III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for this trainer ! :smiley: However, whenever I press F1 (or any keys for that matter), it goes right back to off and does not take effect. Anything I did wrong or simply there may be a bug ?
Thanks ! :smiley:

5 Likes

Do you have the legit steam version of the game ?
Not trying to use it online ?
Could be your antivirus too turning them back off.

If it is cracked then it is not the steam version. Steam version means you bought it from Steam. We do not support any cracked games.

1 Like

Ah, MrAntiFun, thanks again for another trainer!

Is there anyway something can be done with resources and fame?

unfortunately very limited success with the cheats. The health and potions didn’t seem to work at all (kept dying and running out of potions). The gold seemed to add but then would reset once I gained some. The lvl up seemed to move the level number but not impact my stats at all and the add skill points didn’t work at all. All tried out on max difficulty.

1 Like

they all work just fine in single player I don’t believe they are meant to be used online

Your right. Trainers are made for singleplayer use only. Not to be used online.

Thanks guys - my boo boo, I was in multi-player oops. I started a new single-player game and it all worked fine :smiley:

Didnt work for me. I ran everything as admin the game and the wemod. It loads and says im playing but when i toggle on the cheat it just goes back to off instantly. Already disabled windows defender and allowed programs thru the firewall. Using Windows 10 update 1909

Im running version 99102 of Torchlight III. Playing single player ofc. Hope this helps MrAntiFun. Can send logs if necessary

Same here. Running version 99102, single player. It does not work. When I toggle on the cheat it just goes back to off instantly. Hope to see updated version of trainer.

What version are you running

any chance we can get unlimited resources?

The trainer works on 99102, the version it was created on. Make sure you aren’t trying to use this in multiplayer and if you are using a cracked game or from another source, we cannot guarantee it will work.

I went crazy with the skill points and allocated all I could. All went well until I reached level 15 and then the level 15 skills were shown as “unavailable” despite having allocated 115 points to previous skills. Any idea why this is?

they do not support cracked steam versions of games so it is hit a miss when you get a cracked steam game. some work fine while others dont. its rare a cracked steam version doesnt work with wemod though. And yes there are such things as cracked steam games. steam version doesnt have to mean you bought it from steam.

Good to know! I guess for those that its not working gotta go back to the old school cheat engine way. Thanks!!

If you are using a cracked version from steam i have figured out how to get it to work. Do not use the default shortcut to launch the game. Instead go to where your game is installed then click torchlight 3/Frontiers/Binaries/Win64 you should see a shortcut named Frontiers-win64-shipping. Drag and drop that onto the wemod custom installation area and then click play. Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HOLY CRAPPPPPP I <3 U :joy: