Torchlight III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This post needs to be Pinned or something because it totally worked for my cracked version that I went back to after I couldn’t figure out why my official steam version didn’t work. Great job Psycho66mantis

We wont pin that comment. Because we dont support cracked games on here. Only the legit store bought games only.
And steam version does mean you bought it from steam store
Cracked version may work until the trainer gets updated

For everyone.

1. U can allocate only 70 skill points in skill pool other than relic , so careful what u invest in. after that skill become unavailable.
    2.If u want to edit Gold and skill points using Editors like Cheat engine or Art money. it wont be done with float alone , u need to use custom set , to find float 4 byte , integer 4 and 8 byte and Null string and freeze the value.
  2. i was able to get unlimited gold and skill points so far nothing else seem to work yet i wanted the respec point too so i can readjust skills i mistakenly invested in.
    4.if some had success with editor to get fame and respec points lets me know

only 70 skill points can be allocated other than relics , u need to respec the skills using respec points.

The Torchlight III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it still does not work

Please be more specific. What exactly doesn’t work?

ne fonctionne plus apres la maj du 04 novembre
quand on insere “frontier” ou "frontier shipping 64"dans wemod

Changes:

I know this is the Steam version, is there one available for Epic Games?

No there is not one for epic. Can vote in wemod app for one
Can try and start the game first then when you are in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after, mite work and mite not for epic version

The latest update for Torchlight causes the mods to not work anymore. Please update.
Thanks.

Yeah the switches go to on but back to off immediatly, issue on my side or just ebcause of the update? appreciate all the hard work you have been doing MrAntiFun!

After pressing the hotkey (F1, F2,…) the switches turn to “on” but immediately come back to “off”. The cheats for adding gold and skill points (and all the rest) are not working either.
Thank for the work but it seems that the trainer is not working anymore. Could you fix it please :wink: Thank you so much.

1 Like

Unsubbed. At least a response be great but you can’t even give me that.

1 Like

Is there a chance you can update the unlimited health to not stop at 9,999? Otherwise, works perfect for me. Thanks!

Any chance this will receive an update?

the cheats works OK but sometime they don’t and fire damages or kills you
also unlimited health halves after i reach level 40 and my health globe shows almost 20 thousand but when unlimited health is toggled i drops down to 10 thousand plus and never changes until i turn off unlimited health can you please fix this?

чит не работает ты его вкл а он выкл

Changes: