Mr. Prepper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mr. Prepper
This is the official discussion topic of the Mr. Prepper Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Max Preparedness
4. Set Movement Speed
5. Edit Inventory Capacity
6. Unlimited Items & Money
7. Items Won't Spoil
8. Fast Building
9. Fast Crafting & Cooking
10. No Crafting & Cooking Requirements
11. Unlimited Power
12. Freeze Time
13. Unlimited Car Durability
14. Unlimited Car Boost
15. Unlimited Car Fuel
16. No Cosmetic Damage
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/23/2021
    Started development

• 03/26/2021
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 04/12/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/17/2021

• 04/24/2021
    Unlimited Car Durability cheat added
    Unlimited Car Boost cheat added
    Unlimited Car Fuel cheat added
    No Cosmetic Damage cheat added

• 10/11/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

I think “no craft & cooking requirements” vs “fast crafting & cooking” vs “unlimited items & money” should be request or has 2 button to activate to 1 of 2 .I think "set movement speed " and “items won’t spoil” can delete out trainer options and cheats. I think “freeze time” is pretty useless and should delete .Thanks for listening.

regarding cheating: Set Game Speed
In my opinion it would take 2 buttons, the first setting speed 1 (normal game) and the second setting the desired speed
after trying the maximum acceleration, it is tedious to increase or reduce the speed by +0.1, in fact we cannot interact with objects at high speed
I plan to use this cheat to quickly reach the 360 days in play for the achievement (very long), the objective would be to pass the days as quickly as possible, return to speed 1 and sleep

this for practical purposes, thank you for your excellent work

I’ve changed the cheat so it goes up/down by 1 each time. You can also hold the hotkey to adjust it quickly.

Hey so this is odd. Mr. Prepper has a working cheat on Wemod. BUT there is also a Mr. Prepper on the Que for “New Games” That I have voted for a few times. Both Steam, both same creator. IS it possible to get a refund for those votes i put on the new list?

1 Like

Boosts cannot be refunded and the one in the queue is the prologue which is a free version of the game.

1 Like

The game recently caught an update and unlimited items has stopped working, for me anyway.
Has anyone else run into that?

2 Likes

The the trainer has stopped working entirely as of today. This was due to a game update

1 Like

bought game yesterday afternoon. played with the trainer and it was working up until yesterday night. now, it doesn’t even acknowledge the game is open/running at all (even opening the game through Wemod works but the interface keeps showing “loading” then says the game can’t find it open even though I’m already playing the game).

also, while using it yesterday, noticed that the following cheats did not work:

1. Set Movement Speed (i seem to run normal pace)
  2. unlimited items and money (never worked)
  3. fast building (i played with and without cheat and there seemed to be no difference)
  4. freeze time (never worked)
  5. set game speed (never worked)
1 Like

The trainer loose he’s power with the new update !
can you do something about that new stuff the game master are made ?

Thank you and thank you for the job you do <3

Recent game update has completely broken the trainer. Had to manually tell WeMod client were the game was installed and even launching via WeMod the cheats never load.

They updated the entire game engine to make it easier on cpu and gpu and to fix crashes and bugs. Which is probably why WeMod can’t find the game. Definitely broken, hate the timing of some of the updates ( not the WeMod ones ), since they just fixed the trainer not long ago. You can however switch it to legacy version which was working with WeMod the last time I checked ( not sure if it still does ).

New update = cheats down
wemod cant even find the file even if i place there
it says catastrophic failure

Just for saying, the old engine can be found in the beta branch and the cheat work with.

Freeze Time and Unlimited Items & Money doesn’t work in Steam

The Mr. Prepper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello. After updating the game, the time freeze and the infinity of resources stopped working. Everything works as it should. Thank you

Thanks for the quick update FLiNG! Greatly appreciated!

FYI-

Korean language update was added somewhere in the last 2 hours. I took a nap and now none of my save games will load.

Game now crashes when ever I hit play on the a wemod app :frowning: Rather new game or a save.