Farming Simulator 15 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Farming Simulator 15
This is the official discussion topic of the Farming Simulator 15 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Cash

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hello my FS15 trainer dont work. What i can do?

Explain how it doesn’t work and is the game pirated?

I select play it starts farming simulator and in game i use F1 nothing would happen. so i then go to infinity and it cant find it says “FAILED TO START GAME were having trouble starting or finding your open game” ive tried multiple times it just wont work please help

Explain how it doesn’t work and is the game pirated?

well it just seems to not detect it it WILL launch it but in game I’ll press F1 nothing happens “hits windows button” and I view infinity and it says like I said in my previous reply and no the game is steam purchased

@MrAntiFun Sorry to bother you sir, but this game only supports the 32bit version. If possible to allow for the 64bit. I am not sure how to change my installation on steam to the 32bit version. Much appreciated. And I appreciate all you do and you fast results.
Thank you.