Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Alien Isolation
This is the official discussion topic of the Alien Isolation Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Flashlight
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Dumb Aliens
5. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/10/2021
    Started development

• 06/10/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’ll test that ASAP and leave a feedback after a bit of use.

Edits:

Okay, so my main and first concern was about the “Dumb Aliens” point. I wanted to see more clearly what it would imply.

So, the Alien is still hangin’ around, looking for victims. If it sees you, it’ll run to you and do nothing. He will start following you around like a nice henchman and not attacking you. It’s a bit stressfull when you’ve been playing the game normally before, but you get used to it.
But note he will kill you if you enter a vent with him on your tail (I assume that’s what the information tooltip meant with “scripted event”).
So don’t keep him nearby when you need to enter a vent, get him away with a flamethrower.

So here’s a list of stuff I’ll try to figure if an enemy sees you when on “Dumb Aliens” mode:

The Xenomorph(s)

• If you’re attacking it → He won’t react to any usual weapon, and run away to fire, as usual
  • If you’re entering a vent? → Instant kill
  • If you pass under a roof vent with drool dripping of it → To be answered, but I highly suspect it’s instant rekt
  • If you’re hiding in a closet → To be answered
  • If you’re saving → Does nothing
  • If you’re using an elevator / hacktool / door tool → Does nothing

The Chestbursters

• If you’re attacking it → To be answered
  • If you’re entering a vent? → To be answered
  • If you’re saving → To be answered
  • If you’re using an elevator / hacktool / door tool → To be answered

The Androids

• If you’re attacking it → Will grab you and hit you but stop as soon as you evade
  • If you’re entering a vent? → Does nothing

The Humans

• If you’re attacking it → To be answered
  • If you’re entering a vent? → Does nothing
  • If you’re hiding in a closet → Does nothing

I’ll keep editing this as soon as I have answers. :slight_smile:

Unlimited healf / flashlight and ammo are working as intended. The game speed is pretty cool, especially during the long phases of waiting (for an elevator, or during long walks).

Thanks for the nice job!

I was thinking… I’ve seen some ways to change a simple bml file in a folder (for the Steam version) to simply disable the alien AI. It’ll spawn, but essentially will stay still except for the few scripted animations. Maybe a tweak would be possible to do in the trainer to achieve such a result?

unlimited ammo isnt working

@Vexnx

It does; you still have to reload your active ammunitions, but the total amount won’t get down.

The Dump Alien cheat is annoying, in the end of mission 1, if the alien sees you on the way into the elevator thing, then you cannot escape.

Are you referring to being stuck in the train/elevator thing, like the doors never open?

If so - this is a game bug, nothing to do with WeMod. I also experienced this on the Steam version during my non-cheating playthrough. You will need to reload an earlier save, unfortunately.

Here are similar reports from non-cheaters:

well yea thats the situation i think of, but not about the doors never opening, when i go into the train i cannot press E as long the Alien is there… therefore being stuck as long it is around, and it is pretty hard to dodge it at this point.

Unlimited ammo isn’t work, even when i reload weapons, tried on Windows Store version.

Add an infinite items mod. Thanks

Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work.

Wish you could update the mod @STiNGERR
Unlimited ammo does not work on xbox cheats and the trainer is also missing a unlimited items mod unlike Steam version of cheats.

Oh well, if anyone’s reading this, the cheats are worthless and do not work. Unlimited ammo does not work, items mod does not exist for xbox trainer and flashlight and health are ultimately useless because the game is pretty much one hit kill on higher difficulties.

Wouldn’t recommend dumb alien because it sort of bugs out the alien and if you’re found, he’ll never lose your tail and keep following you around like a ghost. You enter a locker or vent and he’ll insta kill you, you enter a lift and same. The only way to lose him after activating dumb alien is triggering a cutscene which are very few in between.

instead of just a dumb alien cheat I wish there was a stealth cheat so npcs dont notice/see you