F1 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

F1 2021
This is the official discussion topic of the F1 2021 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Research Points
3. Unlimited Fuel
4. No Tyre Wear
5. Easy Steering
6. Freeze AI

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/28/2021
    Started development

• 07/28/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

What does easy steering do?

I’m assuming it makes steering easier. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Play without and with the cheat to get a feel for the differences.

1 Like

lol. I heard on discord it lowers wheel spin so it makes cornering easier. Sounds like it essentially adds stability control.

Are there any possibilities to add additional options?

• Team Acclaim
  • Player Acclaim
  • Rivalry Data
  • Option to set tyre temperature
  • Option to set brake temperature
  • Option to set engine temperature
  • Unlimited ERS
4 Likes

do u know how to use the unlimited money ? because it does not work for me

1 Like

Why active the easy steering make my tires basically have no wear? :thinking:

What an interest in the suggestions for improvement and question xD

When I do unlimited fuel It gives me less fuel. I always get -21 laps of fuel when I turn it on. How to fix?

I think there is something wrong with the unlimited research points. i have tested this on two different saves now and cheat behaves like it gives unlimited research points to all teams and end of the season almost all teams are maxed out. I could be wrong here, because AI in this game is so weird sometimes

1 Like

these are what i am looking for myself.

I press F6 and I can’t play, the car doesn’t turn, it goes straight to the wall and the game comes out of nowhere…

Freeze AI crash the Game.

1 Like

Game keeps crashing whenever i try to Freeze the AI

4 Likes

i think this happened on F1 2020 too it’s a buggy part of the cheat

Freeze the AI on story mode chapter 16 is not working.

1 Like

Using Easy Steering at level 110, I can still be up to 3 seconds faster than the runner-up, do you have to lower it to not get the game embarrassed?

hello, a new update came out, and the cheat does not work. Can you get a new one please?

3 Likes

New update, is there going to be an update for the cheat? It’d be real nice if there was

1 Like

Both unlimited money and research points add it to every team, not just yours. Freeze AI Crashes the game if not done from the pause menu. Easy Steering only work 1 out of every 5 times. The times it doesn’t work, every car spins out, and it crashes the game if left unchecked

2 Likes