Carrier Command 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Carrier Command 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Carrier Command 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Land Vehicles Health
2. Unlimited Land Vehicles Ammo
3. Unlimited Carrier Missiles
4. Unlimited Carrier Flares
5. Unlimited Carrier Ammo
6. Unlimited Carrier Health
7. Unlimited Fuel
8. Unlimited Credit
9. Unlimited Aircraft Ammo
10. Unlimited Aircraft Missiles

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/08/2021
    Started development

• 09/08/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 01/04/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/04/2022

• 05/29/2022

• 10/03/2022

• 03/24/2023

• 08/09/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Carrier Command 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thanks i’ve been waiting to use the trainer on this

1 Like

Is it supposed to still be an instant kill with missiles or is that a glitch with the cheats? or is it unable to be changed?

It is supposed

the unlimted land health and ammo, as well as unlimited aircraft ammo and missiles doesn’t work, and also carrier ammo and missiles doesn’t work, im not sure with carrier health but is better to just make sure it works.

The unlimited carrier health only works at times

Could you specify at what times it works? Or does it seem random?

It was random

is it possible to make missiles not insta kill?

what type of missiles are you talking about?, if carrier missiles yes it was supposed to instakill, if its infra red missile it needs 2 missile to kill ground vehicles sometimes just need one it depends on the type of the ground vehicle, to kill air vehicle its almost the same 1-2 with the infrared and the AA type missiles. if its a tv guided missile it will sometimes instakill also

I think it was infa red

on my experience infrared missiles sometimes do one hit kill if the target was light armored like the seal or an albatross. while the walrus and mantas usually take 2 missiles to take down

Is it possible to make it so that it wouldn’t damage them with the inf Heath on or is it something they can’t change?

i’ve done some testing with the infrared missiles and with all of the cheats are on so the type of the enemy is walrus because it has medium armoured vehicles my test is i tried fire one infrared missiles and the walrus health only dropped to 20%. so my test concluded that the cheats doesnt effect the missiles one hit kill. so maybe you were just firing the missiles at the light armoured vehicles like the Seal or an albatross ?

if its possibel for the next update if that comes can there be unlimented aircraft health

1 Like

for the next update can you add unlock all blueprints type cheats

I think that is a very good idea, it can be annoying sometimes when i start a custom game without everything with a bunch of islands

This trainer needs an update. Nearly nothing except for God Mode works. My walruses all got knocked out even when “Unlimited Land Vehicles Health” was on.

1 Like

I have just discovered that the “Unlimited Land Vehicles Health” ONLY works when you are in control of a vehicle, land or air.

However, it doesn’t continue to work after you stop manually controlling said vehicle. The health still stays near a god like amount. However that health is later reset back down to normal or less health once the vehicle gets hit by enemy fire.

Money cheat works fine.
Carrier health/ammo cheat works fine as well as long as you continue to use the Carrier scope on a regular basis.

1 Like