Darkest Dungeon II Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Darkest Dungeon II
This is the official discussion topic of the Darkest Dungeon II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Zero Stress
3. Skills No Cooldown
4. Max Torch Brightness
5. 100% Critical Chance
6. Add 1K Relics
7. Add 1K Baubles
8. Consumables Don't Decrease
9. Unlimited Mastery
10. Mastery Multiplier
11. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/04/2021
    Started development

• 11/04/2021
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 03/05/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/21/2022

• 10/22/2022

• 08/20/2023

• 08/20/2023

• 02/02/2024
    Max Torch Brightness cheat added

• 04/19/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Darkest Dungeon II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
1 Like

It’s not working, what is going on everytime I switch it on it just immediately and automatically switch off

Everything is fine for me. Did you purchase the game from Epic and what isn’t working?

I did, I purchased the game from epic but for some reason, whenever I turn any of them on, they immediately and automatically turn off.

Do I uninstall and reinstall DD2?

Hi, I’ve been having the same issue, turning any of them on then they just turn off.

Can either of you upload your game save? I’m curious to know if it stops working at a certain point.

How do we do that?

Go here C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\RedHook\Darkest Dungeon II and upload the SaveFiles folder. You can either send it here or email it to us support@wemod.com

@Albhax @Spacemarine561 I’m not sure which one of your sent your save file but thank you. I tested it and didn’t have any issues.

Does your game version match this? You can check it by clicking the 3 little dots under the game in Epic.

The only other thing I can think of is potentially an antivirus issue.

I have the same version as the image you showed, but weirdly enough after two launches cheats started working, don’t know what could have happened or caused the issue on the first place.

If they quit working again can you try launching it from Epic then alt-tab and click play in WeMod?

this seems to no longer be working; the game crashes on start up when i try to run it with this trainer

I am also having an issue, but with only specific cheats. Max torch and mastery aren’t working. they just instantly turn off when you click them. the rest seem ok so far as i can tell

The Darkest Dungeon II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

hello, with the newest update, none of the cheats work, any possibility for a fix? thank yo

Hey, is there a way we can like, send this to the update queue? I mean, even if I have to pay for it, I genuinely want to see this trainer updated. Can someone say how?

The cheats: Unlimited Health, Zero Stress, 100% Critical Chance, and Super Damage no longer work properly. I believe mastery multiplier also doesn’t work. Will there be an update in the future?

1 Like

yeah its broken again. any chance we can get a fix? thanks

1 Like

I would be awesome if this trainer was fixed.

• Some of the cheats (Unlimited Health, Zero Stress, 100% Critical Chance, Super Damage and Mastery Multiplier) do not function. The toggle will activate, but will immediately deactivate.

• 1k Relics and Baubles will unstack after more relics are gained, causing your inventory to be filled with stacks.

This is all that I found that caused me problems. The other cheats, i believe work fine.

1 Like