Urbek City Builder Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Urbek City Builder
This is the official discussion topic of the Urbek City Builder Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Food
2. Set Work
3. Set Wood
4. Set Max Food
5. Set Max Work
6. Set Max Wood

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Construct a house before using the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/30/2022
    Started development

• 07/30/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 05/02/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Urbek City Builder cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
2 Likes

Thank you, works great. Looking forward to updates on this one with possibly having more cheats for the resources unlocked later in game (ie: Energy, Steel, Coal, Iron, etc).

2 Likes

Hi,

I suggest including the following:

-Qualified work.
-High qualified work.
-Iron
-Steel
-Coal
-Energy

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Would it be possible to update this trainer with the higher-level resources? Like @cvragar mentioned above. This would ultimately mean all these values are controllable:

-Food
-Work
-Wood
-Skilled work
-High skilled work
-Iron
-Steel
-Coal
-Energy
-Goods
-Science
-Biomass

Using just the starting resources doesn’t do much in later stages of the game. Thank you!

Actually, in addition to this, the cheats no longer seem to work. Likely due to an update a month ago.

I’m playing again now that trains have been added and cheats are still not working. Hopefully we can get an update soon.

Hi, just to confirm if you have tried the read before playing notes for the trainer. Also, could you please provide us with more info about the mods that aren’t working on your end? Can you activate them, and do they stay toggled On?

Yes I built houses before activating the trainers. Every mod isn’t working. Set food, work and wood as well as set max food, work, and wood. When I press the “set” button, it doesn’t stay lit but maybe it’s not supposed to? It flashes red but only for the length of the click.

Thanks for the details. I’m passing it along to the team for testing and review. Once there’s news, we’ll let you know.

Edit:

Testing team has confirmed that mods require fixing. It’s now in the creator’s queue to be updated.

Ok thanks very much.

The Urbek City Builder cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes