Returnal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Returnal
This is the official discussion topic of the Returnal Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Invincible
2. Unlimited Health
3. Set Player Speed
4. Max Adrenaline
5. Add Obolites
6. Add Keys
7. Add Ether
8. No Reload
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Mods may take sometime to activate, so please be patient and wait a while after loading game and clicking on Play.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/16/2023
    Started development

• 02/16/2023
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 02/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Edit: I have removed the options that were already added.

Base Options:

• Always Perfect Reload
  • No Alt-Fire Cooldown
  • Infinite Consumable
  • Infinite Dash
  • Infinite Melee
  • Infinite Jump
  • No Malfunctions
  • Randomise Weapon Traits

Infinite or Edit Options:

• Infinite / Edit Weapon XP for Traits
  • Infinite / Edit Power
  • Infinite / Edit Protection
  • Infinite / Edit Power Rate
  • Infinite / Edit Repair Efficiency
  • Infinite / Edit Weapon Damage

Thanks for reading my Suggestions.

Wish you all a great Day!

1 Like

The Returnal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats
2 Likes

Damn. That was fast. Thank you so much! <3

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

Merci

Hell yeah, thanks for the quick trainer!

As someone who has reached the Top 500 in Returnal PS5 and played through the game several times on Platinum

How was this relevant? This isn’t a place to boast about your multiple successful playthroughs. Literally has nothing to do with WeMod or cheats.

Calm Down. Hope you happy know. :slight_smile:

Seems to be not working. How do i use it. How long do i need to wait before clicking the play button and activating the cheats?

1 Like

Not working for me either, none of the options. Some can’t be turned on at all, some can be turned on but have no effect.

1 Like

trainer not working all options on still no effect and how long should i wait its been more then 20 mins now

So after extensive use and testing I can say this indefinitely about the trainer
1 - it does take a while for the trainer to actually activate
2 - the mods do take a moment to activate
3 - Using in the Tower prevents you from breaking Objects-Obilite Deposites/ using the Platform Spheres also sometimes it takes 2 melee strikes to break shields on enemies and no I didn’t have a negative effect present that does that

so I am not sure if this will be looked into or if it’s how the Trainer interacts with the game or if there is some hidden anti-tampering software in the game “doubtful considering the trainer works at all”

1 Like

been playing for 20-30 minutes and none of the activated cheats are working, and some cheats cant be toggled on… ie no reload toggles of instantly

1 Like

my wont run says game needs to run in 64bit and it is running in 64bit then a error comes up saying unable to use as firewall in the way but firewall not stopping it

Everything works as intended except that using any of the mods renders the game unplayable in certain regards. First of all the the obolite chunks and the red vines that are supposed to be destroyed with the sword become bugged and cannot be destroyed. Second of all, shielded enemies require two or even three sword attacks to break the shield. Third and most importantly spheres can no longer be shot to reveal platforms so some collectibles become impossible to be reached and the last biome cannot be progressed through, requiring a complete restart of the run and the game. Lastly, but rarely, enemies may become frozen and impossible to be killed. They do not attack nor move but can also not be killed

same here nothing is working

1 Like

Same here ! Not working for me either !

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me, like the users who managed to do it, how to start the game Returnal in 64-bit?

I got the Pro version to use it on Returnal, nothing happens when I press any hot key
I tried everything and still doesnt work

1 Like