The Great War: Western Front Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Great War: Western Front
This is the official discussion topic of the The Great War: Western Front Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Allies
2. Unlimited Health Central Powers
3. Unlimited Battle Supplies
4. Unlimited Units Cap

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/01/2023
    Started development

• 04/01/2023
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 04/24/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Great War: Western Front cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
1 Like

Could you make time freeze, increase/decrease national will for Allies and Central Powers

2 Likes

I was wondering if it would be possible to have like infinite reserves if not Its fine. the trainer is a lot of fun. I also get a crash when using the infinite health for either the Germans and allies when respective faction is played

1 Like

Is possible to add the research point?

5 Likes

Infinite Health crashes the game after a while.

1 Like

The cheats all crash the game for me, and there is no research cheat, national will cheat and money cheat for campaign. This trainer needs to be updated asap

1 Like

So the Battle supply and unit cap works at least, dunno about the health because i didn’t wanna turn it on. Hope research is added. I want some supremo German engineered bunkers.

1 Like

Everything works perfectly! If it is possible to add unlimited research or the player can add whatever amount. I forgot about money, unlimited money would be nice.

Calm down FrankMG42, Mr.AntiFun is busy with a bunch of games, he will get to it when he gets to it.

Thank you for the hardwork!

1 Like

All cheats worked fine for me. Even the health ones.

I hope we get a few more in there though, Research and monies would be pretty rad to have.

Thanks Mr.AntiFun and other creators! screwing around with the trainer for this game is really fun. I managed to get a ton of tanks for all my defences and skipped rounds to get research and money to then upgrade the tanks even more. Felt weird simulating a blitskrieg in ww1 instead of ww2 :smiley:

3 Likes

Actually, if I’m just told where all the values for everything is in the files I’ll be right as rain.

1 Like

It may just be in my game but the unlimited battle supplies and unlimited units cap also seemed to work for the enemy.

2 Likes

It probably does it for all of us considering I’ve fought battles against about 35,000 soldiers that caused my game to lag to sh*t but was really fun

1 Like

I believe that national will and research points should also be added if possible. Like the cheats should be either max research/ national will or set research points/national will.

4 Likes

It seems that the infinite health cheat will crash on historical battles, but on skirmish and campaign, I have not had a crash

1 Like

can a add Research points be added

4 Likes

Yes /\

1 Like

: |
Mhm

1 Like

i was wishing that his almighty would do the same, and gold as well :smile:

1 Like

Cheat engine does not work for getting research points

2 Likes