The Great War: Western Front Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cheats are great and are useful in campaign but what about in skirmish or Historical mission that be great, also unlimited health doesn’t work for the central powers grenadier unit all the other units it works well but not that one, thanks for the mods.

1 Like

I noticed a bug with the infinite health for central powers. The grenadiers are not affected by it, still losing health and morale

2 Likes

Just a heads up, on Steam. If I launch the game then the mods, the WASD keys start opening a bunch of random stuff like the windows bar, etc and the arrow keys don’t work. Starting from the wemod app works just fine. Also, could you do something regarding adding/removing willpower as well as the research points?

2 Likes

I agree; I also think a cheat for gold reserves should be added as well.

Gold, Supply and Research would be so nice to add. Hopefully they are added at some point.
I can’t seem to find how to edit my saves so in the meantime I’ll just wait.

2 Likes

Please sire, Please add research points.

5 Likes

anyone know why the game is run so slow when i use cheat? like 4 FPS

1 Like

Makes the game sometimes very slow, and i noticed in live battles the game freezes completely sometimes as well. not sure if related but i thought i might share.

1 Like

I’ll add in the +1 of please add research points. Cheat engine just doesn’t work with this game and it really is a shame, but I would certainly appreciate the commands here (even more than a working CE)

1 Like

Its need update as of 1.1.0

2 Likes

Unlimited health is not working anymore

3 Likes

Cheat is not really working properly as of 1.1.0. Some aspects are, like unit cap or battle supplies but it’s hard launching them and they (the entire cheat in general) have to be shut down before progressing literally any loading screen (game crashes).

Another thing I found, with supplies, is that if I placed heavy artillery after enabling it, game would crash, but if I placed it (artillery) first and enabled the cheat afterwards, it would work.

3 Likes

yes need update Unlimited health is not working anymore

2 Likes

I know it’s not used that much but The Great War: Western Front needs a update. The game got updated to a 1.1.0 patch and I don’t see it on the queue for games. Thanks.

2 Likes

The The Great War: Western Front cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

any way to either reduce or stop the ai from using the units cap cheat? as when its enabled all of a sudden the ai pulls everything from their unit cap.

1 Like

That depends on your game difficulty the AI doesn’t use that least for my games

1 Like

I was on the lowest difficulty but was playing historical so it could be the historical battles. If I pause then order reinforcements and turn it off again then it will not apply to the ai at least in my game.

1 Like

is their a chance we could get a money/research point cheat added, if not i understand just curious

1 Like

Please give us research points.

2 Likes