Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Max Custom Gauge
4. Full Synchro
5. No Random Encounter
6. Fast Random Encounter
7. Set Sprint Speed
8. Edit Zenny
9. Edit Bug Frags
10. One-Hit Kills
11. Instant Win Battle
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/19/2023
    Started development

• 04/19/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 07/05/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

having an issuse where it slow my game down when using cheats

1 Like

Make sure you haven’t changed the game speed.

Once again, Max Zenny and Bug Frags aren’t working on this version, just like they aren’t working on Vol 1. I tried them on MMBN6 so far.

1 Like

Where did you buy the game? The mod is working fine for me.

2 Likes

Steam, it’s worth noting that I am on macOS using Parallels Desktop 18 to emulate Windows 11. But I never had an issue with using WeMod trainers on other Steam games.

so all the cheats are working, however as said before there is a noticeable slow down in all 4 -6 with cheats on. and the game speed is not touched at all

noticed it as well

i tested with 4 - 6 speed wasn’t touched, but any of the mods on slowed foes battle atk timing, when running in areas or net certain spots would lag behind, really noticed it hard in 5 and 6, 4 wasn’t bad but in battle really slow

I have windows and I have vol 2 on steam - i just tried pretty much every cheat for blue moon, team protoman, and gregar none of them work.

2 Likes

I have it on steam as well and nothing seems to work on this trainer

Edit: it started mostly working but the Zenny and Bugfrag cheats have no effect.

1 Like

Any chance for a 99 chip in first slot? That way its possible to spam chip trader.

2 Likes

I am glad I am not the only one.

1 Like

Without knowledge on how much protection there is, i would assume this would be easier then all chips or / 99 all chips

2 Likes

Try starting the game using the launcher then activating those before other cheats.

can we get an all chip mod

2 Likes

The cheats no longer work. I’m trying out the max zenny, random encounter and infinite HP cheats and they have randomly stopped working

2 Likes

they work fine for me, only thing i notice with the mods for vol 2 is the slow lag.

Just double checked now and the zenny and infinite health cheats completely died and I did 10 resets of the game. 5 leaving the cheats on through saving them activated and the 5 turning them off then turning them on in game and nothing

1 Like