STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Force
3. Infinite Block Stamina
4. Infinite Super Meter
5. Invisibility
6. Unlimited Health Pots
7. Set Experience Multiplier
8. Set Damage Multiplier
9. Set Skill Points
10. Set Current Experience
11. Set Experience Needed for Next Skill Point
12. Infinite Blaster Ammo
13. One Hit Drain Enemy Stamina
14. Enable Debug Settings
15. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The trainer must be activated while on the Main Menu.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/28/2023
    Started development

• 04/28/2023
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/28/2023
    Infinite Block Stamina cheat added
    Infinite Super Meter cheat added
    Invisibility cheat added
    Set Damage Multiplier cheat added
    One Hit Drain Enemy Stamina cheat added
    Updated notes

• 04/28/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/29/2023
    Enable Debug Settings cheat added
    Updated notes

• 05/06/2023
    Infinite Blaster Ammo cheat added

• 05/17/2023

• 09/06/2023
    Updated notes

• 03/19/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
5 Likes

will there be any trainers for the EA version?

5 Likes

Should work the same. If it still asks to install the game, do click the arrow to the right of the install button, and drag into the custom box the executable inside your game folder: “GameFolder\SwGame\Binaries\Win64\JediSurvivor.exe”

2 Likes

Noticing “Infinite Force” is causing the game to crash when you engange in combat (Using the EA Launcher)

Edit: Also, Thank you for getting this out so quickly!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s crashing my game. I was in the middle of the battle with the ninth sister the first time it CTD and then when I booted it up a second time, it CTD when attacking the storm trooper at my spawn/save point. Have health and force mods activated.

1 Like

Doing it for the Steam version as well (which still uses EA launcher). Tried with only health activated, and still crashed.

EDIT: Steam version. Launching game first, then activating WeMod once in Main Menu, then loading save game seems to let you use health mod.

EDIT 2: During battle with Ninth Sister and using auto parry, game CTD

EDIT 3: Turned off force and health mods. Inf Health Pots still caused CTD during combat.

1 Like

On the EA version, having the trainer enabled crashes the game whenever an enemy approaches. Even when no trainer option is activated

1 Like

Thank you, but it keeps crashing my game over and over. “Infinite Health” is crashing it when I engage in combat.

1 Like

The game just crashes for me as well, no matter what is active. But I appreciate ya’ll for getting this out so quickly!
(I have it on steam)

1 Like

the trainer will work for me (using Origin) I managed to adjust the skill points, so that’s handy, the trainer does work through origin but does crash the game.

I used it to adjust my skill points, everything else crashes the game haha

Yeah that’s what I’ve noticed

ea version works well. Turn on wemod once you are in the main menu.
only tested skill points

1 Like

yes, that one option works well… now try what has been listed as not working and get back to us.

1 Like

The crashes seem to come from the Experience Multiplier, should be fixed in a couple of minutes.
EDIT: Should be working properly now.

2 Likes

how are you going for an Origin one? or will we be able to run the steam version to? cheers.

Check the answer to the first comment. Should work for all versions.

1 Like

Thanks mate, everything i have tried seems to be working perfectly, I have tried “Infinite Health, Force, Unlimited Health pots and Skill points”

1 Like

I’m busy downloading the game as we speak! Nearly done.

The only suggestion I have is to have unlimited blaster shots, and maybe all the unlimited currencies if that’s possible, other than that I think it’s fine!

1 Like