Atlas Fallen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Atlas Fallen
This is the official discussion topic of the Atlas Fallen Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Momentum
3. Set Experience
4. Set Tributes
5. Game Speed
6. Set Run Speed Multiplier
7. Set Sprint Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/11/2023
    Started development

• 08/11/2023
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 11/19/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Atlas Fallen cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

Ain’t working for me at all. Won’t even detect the game.

2 Likes

resourcers multiplier possible pls?ty for your hard work!

You need to manually link the game then.

1 Like

Hi @GreenHouse Do you mind to add ‘Set essence dust’ and Set star to unlock perk please. Thanks.

1 Like

For me. I manually linked ‘AtlasFallen (DX12)’ game file in bin folder to WeMod. Launched without Mod. After the game fully loaded. I press ‘Play’ and it is worked. No issue from my end.

only one not working for me is tributes

1 Like

Any way to get 1 hit kills?

Nocost Resource/Money/Upgrade/skills When can please. Also tributes not working.

1 Like

Pay more attention there, because there are already several other cheats such as the use of infinite skills, infinite jumps, resources multiplier and experience multiplier

Not inside this one i think.

I apologize but, what is the set experience activating? As far as I’m aware the isn’t tradition exp. to level up.

I answered my own question, set experience is setting the essence dust quantity.

1 Like

But if others can do it, why wouldn’t one of the best have it?

There is no set attributes, there is a set tributes which is like the gold currency.

Oh really what numbers you set for that?

Same - set experience was only working using NumPad numbers even thought amount would go up in trainer using standard number bar… then that stopped, but tributes doesn’t work at all unless there’s a method to it.

Ok. I launched game > loaded save > checked ‘I’ for balance > pressed ESC and ESC to go to menu
Manually loaded WeMod and waited until linked ( I also changed increase EXP and TRIBUTE to F1 and F2 just to rule out my laptop numpad)

I then increase both to 10k while looking at WeMod > went bck to game ESC and the I for inventory - it worked. Pressed ESC nd ESC to go back to menu > back to WeMod and increased both to 200k > went back to game and this had worked!

Hopefully helps.

i have a problem with the run speed hack, after i disactivate the hack, the run speed is lock in 11, i can’t disable it so my character run so fast

1 Like