Paleo Pines Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Paleo Pines
This is the official discussion topic of the Paleo Pines Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Stamina
2. Infinite Dino Stamina
3. Unlimited Money
4. Infinite Watering Can Water
5. Unlimited Trough Food
6. Set Money
7. Set First Inventory Slot Item Amount
8. Max Dino Happiness
9. Max Dino Trust
10. Set Dino Experience Multiplier
11. Automatic Soil Watering
12. Always Correct Soil
13. No Debris
14. Force Dino Rarity
15. Stop Time
16. Add 1 Hour
17. Subtract 1 Hour
18. Game Speed
19. Toggle Free Camera
20. Instant Acceleration
21. Set Movement Speed Multiplier
22. Set Free Camera Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/03/2023
    Started development

• 10/03/2023
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 10/03/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/23/2023
    Unlimited Trough Food cheat added
    Max Dino Happiness cheat added
    Max Dino Trust cheat added
    No Debris cheat added
    Force Dino Rarity cheat added

• 11/26/2023

• 03/27/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Paleo Pines cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats
4 Likes

Thanks for the mods, made me super happy that I can multiply large dream stones, apprently there are only so many you can find. The xp mltiplier didnā€™t seem to work, the wheel would fill up but they would level up normally and time stop didnā€™t work at all for me either

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thanks for hte quick response, the pause time works now but the dino experience is still the same

Wow what an awesome trainer with so many options. Might have to give this game a try again soon it sure will be a lot more fun with the trainer. Saw Harvest Moon is planned to come too thanks for that!

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m putting in the right place since I donā€™t attend the community much butā€¦ is it possible to have more cheats in the Steam Paleo Pines game?

Cheats that would be wonderful:

Always happy dinos
Always Clean Curral
Infinite Food
Some cheat to appear rare color dinos more easy (?) - I donā€™t know if it is possible this

Are those possible? :3

2 Likes

Got a chance to try this now and its working great. Also the Dino XP works just fine (someone said it did not).

Thanks GreenHouse!

Only other thing would be useful I could see is friendship multiplier/maxer with the town folks

1 Like

Yeah I just canā€™t seem to get the dino level up to work for me. the bar or the circle around their portrait fills up quickly but then when full they donā€™t level up, it seems they still level up at the normal rate for me. Iā€™ve currently got the multiplier set to 25 but its just not working

I need infinite dino trust!

2 Likes

Cheats i think would be great!

Dino Trust multiplier or Just Infinite Dino Trust
Food Troughs Always Full
Pen always clean
Ultra Rare dino chance multiplier
Fix For EXP multiplier
Debris doesnā€™t spawn
Friendship Multiplier for Towns people

Thank you for making an amazing trainer

1 Like

More max happy dino. As that is how they trust you, the more days that they have happiness

1 Like

Changes:

• Unlimited Trough Food cheat added
  • Max Dino Happiness cheat added
  • Max Dino Trust cheat added
  • No Debris cheat added
  • Force Dino Rarity cheat added
4 Likes

I donā€™t know how hard this would be to implement, but Iā€™d love a mod that adds a way to get infinite dreamstones or have dinos not require them. My only problem with this game is that I canā€™t get as many dinos as I want!

You can get infinite dreamstones with the ā€˜Set First Inventory Slot Item Amountā€™ cheat, It goes up to 99 each time (donā€™t think you need anymore that 99 for both)

Ah i see, thank you so much!

I signed up for wemod because of this, thank you - this is awesome!
If possible, I would love to see:

• an option for a ā€œLoot Auraā€ that harvests bushes, picks up trash/dung, and picks wild ground crops
  • the ability to bypass the ā€œLoner/Packā€ limitations for pen limits
  • removing the follower limit so I donā€™t abandon dinos when I recruit a new one
  • a tool to help plan the proper size needed for pens
  • a hover explaining buffs on food
  • journal entries for your helpers/friends took down snacks tried/hated, because some of the animations are confusing
  • the journal main page tell you when someone wants to talk to you and where they are
    a way to check past dialogues

I know some of those might be too complicated, but thatā€™s my wishlist. Thank you again!

Mods cannot rewrite the game XD

Thank you for your work and continued support on the trainer for this game.
Unfortunately, I would like to report that the

feature is indeed not working as intended.
Iā€™ve done some testing on my end and can confirm it isnā€™t user error.

Here are the following steps Iā€™ve taken in my testing methodology:

1. Launch the game through the WeMod app (my game version is 1.2.11 [Build 12454533] + using the latest WeMod app).
  2. Load save file.
  3. Enable ā€œSet Dino Experience Multiplierā€ cheat by increasing the value from the default 1 to 2 through the associated keybind.
  4. Tame a new dino to start fresh at level 1 (I used a Carnotaurus in my testing).
  5. Make the new dino follow the player and sprint around the map to accumulate EXP.
  6. Yellow EXP bar of the new dino fills up at 2x rate, but once the bar hits 100% the new dino doesnā€™t level up to level 2 and the yellow EXP bar stays stuck at 100%.

Based on my observations, the EXP Multiplier cheat is affecting the UI side of the EXP bar but not actually increasing the numerical value of the EXP gained.

I also did another test as a control with all cheats disabled and even launched the game normally without the WeMod app. As you can surmise, newly tamed dinos level up normally at the default rate.

Moreover, Iā€™d like to point out that it seems like the dinos level up faster at the default rate (cheats off) than having the multiplier increased (cheat on). I canā€™t concretely confirm based on my limited testing, but I suspect that the EXP multiplier cheat is changing the total amount of EXP needed to level up instead of actually doubling/tripling/etc. the EXP gained. Thus, having the opposite desired effect of making dinos level up slower despite what is being shown on the UI.

Iā€™d appreciate it if you could look into this when you have the time.
Thanks in advance!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes