The Lord of The Rings Return to Moria Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Lord of The Rings Return to Moria
This is the official discussion topic of the The Lord of The Rings Return to Moria Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Infinite Energy
4. Infinite Morale
5. No Hunger
6. No Cold
7. No Darkness
8. No Shadow Poison
9. Invisibility
10. Unlimited Item Durability
11. Set Selected Inventory Item Amount
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Set Damage Multiplier
14. Faster Attack Speed
15. Infinite Fuel
16. Game Speed
17. Instant Acceleration
18. Set Movement Speed Multiplier
19. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/26/2023
    Started development

• 10/26/2023
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 11/03/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/15/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The The Lord of The Rings Return to Moria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats

Thanks so much! Only a couple of hours in but good to know that this is here if/when I need it.

thanks alot there might not be a high demand for this but im very grateful, is it possible to add free crafting/nocost in this game ?

2 Likes

Co-op is not working. I tried to play with two different friends on their worlds and the mods are not working. Is it necessary to the world to be mine for the mods to work?

Yes. Most options will only work when you host the world, since if you are playing on a work from you’re friends its server based and you wont be able to change certain things.

WeMod was primarily designed for single-player games we discourage its use in multiplayer environments to maintain fair gameplay.

I am just glad there is a damage increase mod. All i really want since i play SOLO and its a little rough solo :smiley:

i played till the lower moria mines without the trainer and i tell you its super difficult in singleplayer, the whole layout is for COOP thats why this trainer is worth gold.

Understood :slight_smile: thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Some kind of teleport (like the cardstone, fast-travel thingy) would be awesome. But i really like the trainer and enjoy it so far :blush: thank you!

1 Like

no longer works with todays update

2 Likes

please add free crafting when you update it.

1 Like

can we get no clip?

2 Likes

The cheat for item durability doesn’t seem to work on shields and armor. Also, just a little suggestion, but it might be worth mentioning in a warning on the damage increase section that those mods also increase the destruction speed of items in the surroundings.

Its not working because the game was updated, as much as i like wemod i hate the fact that it takes certain trainer creators weeks for getting out a tiny update this obviously doesnt include MrAntifun thats a master class trainermaker it wouldve been updated by now, they need to add some sort of payment like 5$ in total and the trainer is getting into the update schedule i would gladly pay that myself but as you can see buying pro does literally nothing.

3 Likes

It wasn’t working before the update either…

Mods are working fine!

Some stuff works great some stuff isn’t working. Looking forward to your updates as this is great!

Cancel my last… bars show full health but it actually isn’t and I have been dying so yeah, needs an update.