METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol.1 METAL GEAR SOLID Cheats and Trainer for Steam

METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol.1 METAL GEAR SOLID
This is the official discussion topic of the METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol.1 METAL GEAR SOLID Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This will only work with the base Metal Gear Solid 1 game in the collection.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/26/2023
    Started development

• 10/26/2023
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol.1 METAL GEAR SOLID cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
3 Likes

doesnt work on my steam version sadly. :confused:

1 Like

^ Confirm, not working on steam.

Not working sadly

Snake Eater? I was hoping for a MGS3 trainer.

2 Likes

It works, but has issues. Only the Socom has infinite ammo, you can still die if you get ran over by the tank or don’t try and survive the torture part.

Infinite air looks like it works fine

I was waiting on this trainer because damn if Ocelot’s torture isn’t impossible on PC. Can confirm, does NOT work for it. Will continue to be stuck. I don’t want Emmerich ending yet.

EDIT - This was with me actively resisting.

Unfortunately, I’m not young anymore. Hands don’t work like they used to lol

1 Like

understandable. have a good one and hope it works soon!

Make sure you guys are following the read before playing tab

yep, it says that it will only work with mgs1 and it doesnt. hope it gets fixed soon.

Not working here :frowning:

I’ve tried loading the trainer before and after launching the game, none of the functions are working for me with either method. MGS1 confirmed lol. Am i missing a step?

Both before & after the update

Already ahead of you there and it doesn’t work for msg1 (same as many many other users)

1 Like

need mgs3

3 Likes

Needs all the MGS… and for it to not be generic (more options like Fling style trainers) however first of all it needs to work because not even MSG1 is working

1 Like

so I just started but it looks like you need to load into the game fully as in load into a save so you’re actually in game then you can activate the trainer. so far infinite health and oxygen are work. I will update or respond again once I’m further into the game to test the unlimited ammo and no reload.

also for perfect clarity I am playing the game version (first option from the launch menu) not the intergal version

Health and oxygen work, infinite ammo only works on socom pistol. I just glitched the psg1 by shooting it until it was out off ammo, but since the no reload was active it still showed shells in the mag so I kept firing thinking it was how the mod worked but then the psg1 just glitched and isnt in my inventory anymore. when i go to get more ammo for it it says to pick up the weapon first but i already did so it de-spawned the sniper. Now I gotta reload my save and re-collect the sniper and try the sniper wolf battle again :frowning:

Also I hope they add invisibility and infinite equipment (like panzeitamin or whatever its called) to the MGS games since they are stealth games after all, and add more stuff to later games like cover infinite suppressors for mgs3 and stuff.

Seems like we have for each language pack and version seperate saves. Can confirm that it doesnt work for the european MGS1 with english (uk) pack.