Lethal Company Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lethal Company
This is the official discussion topic of the Lethal Company Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Untargetable
4. Unlimited Battery
5. Unlimited Credits
6. Edit Credits
7. Unlimited Deadline
8. ZA WARUDO! [Time Stop]
9. Add 1 Hour
10. Sub 1 Hour
11. Game Speed
12. Multiply Move Speed
13. Edit Jump Height

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer will only work with the base game (no additional mods) and is only for singleplayer. Mods may not work in multiplayer or may cause bugs.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/10/2023
    Started development

• 11/11/2023
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 11/13/2023
    Unlimited Battery cheat added

• 12/10/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 01/16/2024
    Untargetable cheat added
    Unlimited Deadline cheat added

• 04/15/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Lethal Company cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats
3 Likes

would there be a way to like either have a light source on ur head at all times or have a fullbright where it makes the map really bright

2 Likes

Unlimited Stamina ainā€™t working for me :o
And Unlimited Energy would be great!

1 Like

Would really like to see a fullbright mod!

1 Like

So on the latest version of the game the only things that dont work are unlimited stamina and the move speed/jump height commands.

I havenā€™t really tested unlimited credits since Iā€™ve been using edit credits.

Some great additions would be:
Unlimited Energy (for flashlights and other tools)
Zero Weight (makes running around with an inventory full of items a bit easier) *might be pointless once move speed is fixed
Like Squaggles said a fullbright would be neat but I donā€™t know if that is doable in this sense but unlimited energy with a flashlight would suffice.

All of my playing while using these has been done on LAN solo hosting canā€™t speak for any online effects.

Can you add Profit Quota, And Deadline days, and Inf battery

1 Like

The Lethal Company cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Battery cheat added
1 Like

not sure if its possible but saw it somewhere a full map scan/extended scan so you can see all items, monsters and the entrance/ship from far away

1 Like

Stamina and money adjustments not working. as well as jump hight, maybe do to having a modded game?

Should add an option for editing the ā€œQuotaā€ and ā€œDeadlineā€! :slight_smile:

1 Like

An option to edit the limit of Players that can join lobbies would be fun :slight_smile: there are mods already out but everyone needs it to be able to join. Would be funny if its possible without mods.

Add a feature that allows you to scan through walls and across the entire map.

1 Like

Please add infinite scanning range. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

add esp for players and monsters

2 Likes

Just want to say thank you. The mod is working as intended.

1 Like

A mod that would really be amazing is maybe ā€˜Remove Monstersā€™. So the only problem weā€™ll only have to deal with are turrets, mines, and the big monsters after 7pm in the game. Thanks for all your hard work on these mods!

1 Like

Amazing work with what you have right now!

I would just like to request and it seems like it is already highly requested that allowing people to ESP or see through the walls of where the entities/monsters are would give users true freedom of how they would want to play the game. Some people would like to use the trainer as a training wheel for now to see and feel out the entities before eventually playing with minimal trainer settings applied.

Thanks for taking your time out of the day to read this!

Would a minimap be possible? Maybe one that records information as you go? I always get lost </3

1 Like

Will i get banned for using these in co op with my friends?