House Flipper 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

House Flipper 2
This is the official discussion topic of the House Flipper 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Money
2. Set Experience Multiplier
3. Enable Developer Console
4. Instant Cleaning
5. Instant Window Cleaning
6. Instant Vacuum
7. Infinite Highlight Duration
8. Infinite Trash Bag
9. Infinite Paint Roller Paint
10. Infinite Tiles
11. Infinite Panels
12. Infinite Wallpaper
13. No Perk Requirements
14. Better Sonar
15. Everything Can Be Sold
16. Place Objects Anywhere
17. Fly
18. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/15/2023
    Started development

• 12/15/2023
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 12/15/2023
    Infinite Tiles cheat added
    Infinite Wallpaper cheat added
    Everything Can Be Sold cheat added
    Place Objects Anywhere cheat added

• 12/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/21/2023
    Infinite Panels cheat added

• 03/07/2024

• 04/02/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The House Flipper 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Set Money does not work unless it only works in Sandbox?

Problem with one of the cheats blocking the game while being used…I think it’s Infinite trash bag because I used it twice, but it could be another one too. Please check it out. Thanks

@BaMax1771 What does blocking the game mean? I’ve been playing for hours and had zero issues outside of the highlighting being a bit broken.

The House Flipper 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Tiles cheat added
  • Infinite Wallpaper cheat added
  • Everything Can Be Sold cheat added
  • Place Objects Anywhere cheat added
1 Like

Money worked for me, but i had to apply it before loading into a profile

I have noticed that the game crashes when I use the cleaning brush, in fact if I do not use the instant cleaning cheat, the game does not crash. With the other cheats everything is fine

2 Likes

@mdsmash It should now work only when in-game.

@BaMax1771 I don’t see why that’d happen. Instant Cleaning work in a really simple way which can’t cause crashes. So I’m not sure what’s happening on your end then. Specially as I’ve used it on multiple jobs and had no crashes.

I’ve tried applying the money cheat before loading a profile or while in game but nothing changes. Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I have the Supporter Pack DLC? Maybe it’s creating a conflict with the code? I have no idea. But I’ve tried to press Num 1 and I can see th money go up in the trainer on WeMod but in game, nothing happens. The money stays the same.

1 Like

@RoachGRE The DLC shouldn’t have any effect on that. The money should apply visually once you purchase anything.
So, make sure that the trainer is loaded on the Main Menu, or just open and close the Shop. Then set the Money to the amount you want. And finally purchase anything or just Save/Load.

Sadly this didn’t work. I am really scratching my head as it works for you and others but not for me and I wonder why that is. Luckily, I can add money using the dev command but I’ll keep toying around to try and figure out why it won’t work on my end.

1 Like

I put 1 million and it appeared after 10 minutes

This keeps crashing my game, but I can’t for the life of me replicate what is causing it. Seems like Money? But that is only because I ONLY tried money this last time and it crashed when trying to search for an item.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m having the same issue. It seems like it happens when the game tries to save, even if you have zero options enabled.

3 Likes

I just tried to hook on the game and enable none of these cheats, then left the game running all night. And the game has crashed before next morning.

1 Like

I’ve also had crashing issues with this trainer. If I don’t use the trainer, the game runs perfectly. Using any of the instant options seems to cause a crash - however, I also keep better sonar enabled. Maybe that’s causing the crash? Will have to do more testing…

2 Likes

the game becomes “Not Responding”/crashes after 10mins (sometimes even less) of playing in a job, or even at my own house when im using the Set Experience Multiplier. i havent been testing the rest yet, but after what other users are reporting, i dont think i need to do further testing. and as @tyoyomi wrote, without the trainers, the game runs perfectly. as GreenHouse wrote, im in the main menu before activating the trainers, but that dont help with the crashes

@RoachGRE you mentioned Dev commands? how and where do you find the cheats for that at? because after hours of searching, i dont find anything about it. maybe you can help me please?

3 Likes

the game freeze after I updated the game from Steam and ran the trainer, before the update the game ran fine with the trainer running

I keep having problems crashing with the Instant Cleaning and Infinite Trash cheats. I wrote this yesterday but evidently one person’s report doesn’t lead to a trainer check and luckily there are now many of us having the same problem. Without docking the trainer, the game proceeds without stalling or crashing.

1 Like