32 bit only support on Dead Island Riptide

Found this link here that expected to solve the issue, but in my case it does not.
Tried the following steps:
1 start game - start wemod - in there press PLAY - (faulty)
2 start wemod - in there press find game, found it, linked it to wemod - press play - (faulty)
there is no third option…
It simply refuses to start the game or recognize it as a valid game and keeps nagging about that the cheats were made in 32 bit. Who would do this these days? All platforms are 64 bit as far as I know, and it should not even come up with that problem in the first place. There is no 32 bit version of Riptide, so, am at a stall here…

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This is the usual fix for your issue: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Otherwise:

• Do you have the standard edition or definitive edition?
  • What store did you buy the game from, or is it cracked/pirated?

I have the definitive edition and I got a copy from a friend, just to try it out too, directly playable. The Island part worked with the WEMOD very well, not any problem at all, but the riptide totally not.

If You can not help me, I’ll try to complete it, although I doubt if I succeed LOL.
Thanks anyway, I kinda gave up hope… :relaxed:

Merged Post:
I just decides to steam me up and buy the online version, maybe that will work, I’m gonna try that first, now waiting on the download from steam…
ps. If this works and you do hear back from me and I will report this also back to the person who was asking me to test things, maybe his copy was flawed somewhere… gotta ask him where he got it from…

Merged Post:
Well, that did the trick, Steam works…

Thanks for reaction on this, will report it back and closing this now.

Hello! :slight_smile:

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Yes, you will need to own the game in order to be able to inject cheats into it. This is because the game needs to be running from your PC in order for this injection to happen. But shared games mostly run through the cloud rather than your PC, therefore the trainer usually cannot inject into it.

Enjoy the game and always feel free to pop into the community!

As a side note, please do not triple-post (making one post after the other with no break in between), as this is a form of spam. You can use the edit pencil to update your posts instead, if there are no posts after yours. Thank you. :slight_smile: