WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY
This is the official discussion topic of the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Action Points
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Instant ATB
5. Unlimited Battle Items
6. Unlimited Prism
7. Unlimited Skill Points
8. Add 5K Gil
9. Unlimited XP
10. Custom Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/05/2017
    Started development

• 12/05/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 07/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/30/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hi!

this is brilliant. i dont know if it is even possible but can you see if you can make the monsters imprismable right at the start of combat so we still can imprism them when we are overleveled?

1 Like

Is there a way to dial back the EXP cheat or to modify it? Maybe something along the lines of Kingdoms of Amalur’s “Add 5K XP” cheat. I know that this may be a difficult request but I would really appreciate it. This would help with capturing monsters as we would not be so high of a level that we would 1 shot them. Thank you guys for all of the codes. You guys are awesome!

I just would like to start off by saying that I love the tool for WOFF! However I do have to agree with @BalGammon I would enjoy either an Add 5k EXP, or like a x2, x4, x8, x16 ect… ect… and so on option if at all possible. I don’t want to play through the whole game with an instant lvl 99 if I don’t have to, however I’m not truly complaining as it is only a little feed back. Even if it is added, or not keep up the amazing work!

P.S. Kudos to all Devs working on all the tools throughout INFINITY!

Is the XP cheat change possible for you guys to do? I would imagine you guys are swamped with how many games you support and the continuously growing library. Thank you for such a wonderful tool and the continuous updates.

Will there be a infinite items(regular)?

Hi! This one is great however when unlimited health was activated, it gives the enemy unlimited health as well?! Is that meant to happen? Or us it a bug?

2 Likes

same problem here

Great game covers all major FF games

I’ve had a couple issues with the trainer for this game.

The first is the infinite health cheat. It works in the sense that it gives me unlimited health, only problem is it gives the enemy infinite health as well, essentially soft locking the game. Would it be possible to fix this in a later update? (Assuming this trainer is ever going to updated that is.)

My second issue is the infinite money cheat. I tried buying things and I tried loading different areas. I didn’t try to win a battle to see if that would make it work (because I encountered the aforementioned issue at the same time) so, in all fairness, that could be my problem. An update to the trainer, or an explanation as to what I did wrong, would be greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer: I’ve only used the cheats for this game twice. I have been using infinity for a while though so I can guarantee the issues weren’t caused by Bitdefender or anything of that nature.

Same problem here, both options infinite health and one hit kills have the same effect on enemies and party, please fix or update this to work properly as in ffx

Please update trainer for v1.01. The trainer is unusable in its current state.

1 Like

Yes please update.

1 Like

vote for one

i will start by saying that i absolutely love the mod
if its possible can you make it so that the mod works whilst i have the maxima upgrade active

1 Like

Where can we vote?

in the app
requests > updates

I don’t know if I’m being daft, but I don’t see a way to request an update for this game in the app.

Exactly, you can vote for the most voted, but I don’t see how to look for it.

I’m not sure how it exactly works.
I think the if a certain amount of users try it it will get unlocked to voting or something like that.
@Chris can explain it correctly. Don’t believe anything I just said unless Chris says the same