60 Seconds! Reatomized Cheats and Trainer for Steam

60 Seconds! Reatomized
This is the official discussion topic of the 60 Seconds! Reatomized Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze Timer
2. Unlimited Family Stats
3. Unlimited Food -Water

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/10/2019
    Started development

• 08/11/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 03/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The 60 Seconds! Reatomized cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I’m getting the same problem

1 Like

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just wondering, what does unlimited family stats do?

The freeze timer option isn’t working and I have a suggestion; add in other options like “Max Durability Items” < basically makes all the items that you have impossible to break. By the way, what does Unlimited Family Stats do?

Not sure if you still need the info but they’re practically indestructible whenever they go out on an expedition. I let Mary Jane out empty handed and she came back unscathed. I also tried it soon after they went in the bunker and still nothing negative. It only works though whenever they go out on raid/expedition. Anything that happens while they’re in the bunker like an attack or radioactive animals/insects will still hurt anyone in the family.

EDIT: I guess it only works with sickness and hunger. Mary Jane just died of a bandit attack right above the bunker.

any update

the Freeze timer mod doesn’t work idk why???

The 60 Seconds! Reatomized cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

freeze time not work its turn off i open again and its turn off again please fix it

1 Like

Freeze Timer doesn’t work :confused: Update this trainer, please.