64 bit or 32 bit versions

Hi all, I had no idea where to look for this topic so I hope someone can help. On some programs wemod states a game is a 32 bit program and these cheats are for the 64 bit version. How the devil do I find the 64 bit version of a game (i.e) Far cry 4.
Thanks in advance,
Geoff

Most games only offer one bitness. I’m pretty sure Far Cry 4 is going to be a 64-bit game as it was created within the past 8 years. You can confirm this in task manager. If the game is 32 bit it will show next to the process while it is running.

Attn: Chris
I have this same problem with Sniper Elite 4, which is a 32 bit game, I have checked. When I start WeMod, the game starts and give a reminder that not all cheat may work. After that it stops and the program states that “These cheats were made for a 64 bit game. You’re version is the 32 bit version.” SO, are your cheats 64 bit, when the game comes only in 32 bit? And if there is a 64 bit version out there in space, please tell me how to find it… Please help me with this guys… Jim
PS: I have a screen shot of the warning if needed…

If your computer doesn’t load the game fast enough WeMod detects the launcher which is not the same bitness. Either launch the game directly from Steam then click play in WeMod after the game is loaded or click play in WeMod, finish launching the game then alt-tab and click play again.

When I try to use wemod in ghost recon breakpoint it says “these cheats were made for a 64 bit game. You’re running the 32 bit version.” what should I do?