7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How do Unlimited Items work exactly? It seems to be not working for me

Unlimited Items will not cause items to be used up in crafting or ammo for weapons (I just keep one bullet per gun and one crossbow bolt on me). First Aid and things like that which need to be “activated” (medical, food, water) to use I put on my hotbar and mouse wheel over to the slot to use for them to be unlimited. Gas and Repair kits work too (I keep one unit of gas on me and it fills a whole 4x4).
I hope that explains it a bit?

1 Like

God Mode no longer working for me after uninstalling Darkness Falls and reverifying game files. Any idea how to fix this?

1 Like

Great explanation. Thanks a lot!

Though I wonder am I doing something wrong? Gas and repair kits I cannot activate. Or is it exclusive to DF?

Same as in vanilla, you do not activate repair kits and gas, as long as unlimited cheat is activated, you should just be able to have them in your inventory and they are “used” to repair (hotkey A?) when item is highlighted as usual but without the item disappearing. The same with gas, if you hold E when at a vehicle (instead of just pressing E to mount / ride) to bring up the radial menu, you can fill with gas or go into the use screen (the area where up put mods in) and click on both the refuel and repair tabs, and should “use” both the gas or repair kit without actually causing them to disappear.
I hope that helps.

1 Like

Addition Gun repair and more without having to find the items you never find. Thanks.

currently 4/19/22 it is not updated I hope they do not take long to update since they always do a good job thanks in advance

The 7 Days to Die cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

thank you for the fast update :partying_face:

Game version A20.4 b41
About the ‘7. Easy Craft’, it can’t build more than one, it doesn’t work anymore when click the plus arrow.
Could any possible to fix it?
Anyway, thanks to MrAntiFun for craft this trainer GREATLY increased my gaming experience!

Game version A20.4 b41
About the ‘7. Easy Craft’, it can’t build more than one, it doesn’t work anymore when click the plus arrow.
Could any possible to fix it?
Anyway, thanks to MrAntiFun for craft this trainer GREATLY increased my gaming experience!

Can you tell me how God mode is used? I can’t seem to use it. Thank you

“Set Day Time” also resets the game to Day 1, no matter what day you’re on.

I think this causes problems with air drops occurrence, blood moon occurrence, and trader item resets.

So… There’s an Xbox version of 7DtD

Yes there is, but all console versions haven’t been updated (still on Alpha 15) since Telltale games went under in 2018.
Hopefully by the time the game goes gold, TFP will have found another company to take over console developement.

unlimited health and Stamina not working. Didn’t even bother checking the rest.

is there gonna be an xbox gamepass version?

Everything still works except things that affect you like Hp, stamina, god mod…

Waiting on update. Keep up the good work. Thank-you

Easy craft does so you won’t need any materials.
Even if you have the materials afterwards it’s registered as no material needed so you won’t be able to make more by clicking the plus arrow.