7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Opens 7 days to die from steam, waits for the game to load into main menu… goes back to we mod clicks play on wemod 7 days 2 die. “we’re having trouble message” okay or help… clicks help… “page not found” tries to load into a game then alt tab back to 7 days to die and click play… “we’re having trouble message” closes wemod and 7 days to die as they do not work…

Hello, I was wondering if theres anyway to get 32bit 7 days to die stuff.
says it won’t work with 64 bit was curious if its hard to do? sorry don’t really know how this stuff works lol

Welcome to the community @Fizzoh. :slight_smile:

There is no 32-bit version of the game.
The game requires over 4GB of your PC’s RAM as a minimum requirement (8GB to be exact). Therefore the game only comes in 64-bit.
32-bit games are those that require less than 4GB of your PC’s RAM.

See this post above as to why the trainer may not be working: 7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

1 Like

Oh thank you sorry for late reply. thanks for the info and sorry i didn’t read previous posts lol

I open my game and as I just play it says “unable to open cheats in-game”, can you fix this please? update maybe? Thank you!

Hello. Maybe it’s time to reset the status Compatible - on REQUEST UPDATE?

Now, trainer not working.

It says we’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing help for more info. But whenever I press help it says page not found and when I restart my game it doesn’t fix anything.

1 Like

I have this same issue

1 Like

Usually having trouble downloading the cheats is a lot of times an antivirus issue blocking the trainer.

i’am not have antivirus, and turn off my Firewall.
This trainer is not work now. Time to reset the status Compatible - on REQUEST UPDATE

If you are having issues with the WeMod not being able to inject into the game make sure you have unchecked easyanticheat in the game launcher

2 Likes

should work now after the update

Should add a craft item option but of quantity from 1-6000 like in the game also creative menu should also work :slight_smile: would love to see this soon tia <3

Can I still play with my friends with anti-cheat off?

1 Like

Trainer hooks perfectly fine with EA off.

But turning on “Infinite Health” also gives enemies infinite health and their health-bar doesn’t even pop up now.

I use this trainer for the health cheat, and it doesn’t seem to work. It worked for the first zombie I fought but now I still get damaged.

Does anyone know if trophies get disabled? I don’t plan on directly cheating for trophies, I just wanna cheat and still feel nice with some random trophy happens

Unlike built-in cheats in games, trainers do not affect trophies.

is there any possibility of a skill cheat added

@MrAntiFun or @Ravenfyre … I have no idea how to get the Fly Mode (F5) activation key) to get my character to actually Fly.
How do I get her to fly up so I can get out of this deep underground maze of a bunker? Looking up there is a gaping hole in the ceiling; about 20 levels above.I’ve been stuck down here and there’s no ‘suicide’ in the game to let me respond back to my base in Single Player mode.
Please help. The arrow keys do nothing for flying up.