Shortest Trip to Earth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Shortest Trip to Earth
This is the official discussion topic of the Shortest Trip to Earth Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Fuel
2. Unlimited Food
3. Unlimited Explosives
4. Unlimited Rare Minerals
5. Unlimited Synthetics
6. Unlimited Metals
7. No Ship Leaks
8. Unlimited XenoData
9. Unlimited Fate Points
10. Unlimited Ship Hitpoints
11. Unlimited Ship Modules Health
12. Unlimited Crew Skill Points
13. Selected Gun Instant Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/19/2019
    Started development

• 07/21/2019
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 08/21/2019
    No Ship Leaks cheat added
    Unlimited Fate Points cheat added
    Unlimited Crew Skill Points cheat added

• 09/06/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/20/2020

• 04/12/2020

• 05/07/2020

• 05/10/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Shortest Trip to Earth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Just used the trainer and it runs the game perfectly fine with no signs that it might cause it to be unstable or crash but the cheats themselves seem to be entirely inoperable so far. Activating them via hotkeys, I’ll get a sound and they look turned on but with no effect in-game. Additionally, all cheats automatically turn themselves off within 30 seconds to 1 minute within activation.

No idea what to do about it, just wanted to report it. Thanks for anything you can do to resolve the issues.

Well looks like there was a pretty big update August 15 on this early access game !

The trainer needs updating to the current version: win64 1.0.6

having trouble getting this trainer working, not seeing any levels going up when activating, and when alt tabbing out of the game everything appears off. (starts the game fine, just doesn’t do anything else :frowning: )

Sadly the release version of the game (1.0.6 I believe) definitely broke the trainer, as previously stated by others trainer starts the game fine, cheats activate but have no effect at all on the game itself.

Would love to see an update to this one as the game itself is no longer Early Access.

Your probably right. And i can probably understand MAF not updating it yet. Seeing as there’s a $3k competition on for streamers on this game. It’d make sense not to create an updated trainer just to help rule out cheating. (as far as streamers are concerned)
Will keep an eye out for updates.

@TryDieCheat
I just had way too much work lately is all.

Seems like they rolled back the version of the game engine it seems, Doesn’t make sense but anyway, I have to redo the whole trainer from scratch .

Changes:

• No Ship Leaks cheat added
  • Unlimited Fate Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Crew Skill Points cheat added

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Only unlimited xenodata and selected gun instant cooldown work. Instant gun cooldown seems to affect the enemy ships too.

I’m having the same problem as Walter Tass92, where the mods all turn themselves off and make no impact in the game. Is there something we need to do to fix this?

Welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

Are you playing the Steam version of the game? Because this trainer is only for the Steam version. If you’re playing the GOG version, you’ll need a separate trainer, which you can vote for: https://www.wemod.com/cheats/shortest-trip-to-earth-trainers.
If you do have the Steam version, make sure it is up to date.

Also, if you’re playing an illegally acquired (ie cracked) version of the game, the trainers will likely have issues or never work at all. Because cracked games have had their critically important files messed about with a bit.

I’m on the steam version, just got it a couple days ago. Game is set to always be auto updated, so that shouldn’t be the problem.

Doesn’t work at all. Cheats turn off after 5 secs and do nothing in game. Save your keystrokes with your typical troubleshooting BS. I am on the Steam version, everything is fully updated and working. The trainer hasn’t been updated in 4 Months. Fix it plz.

Changes:

the fate cheat aint workin…

well… an i the only one that haves this problem? anyway my word seems to be worth almost nothing as i dont investet any money… yet…

Changes: