Banished Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Banished
This is the official discussion topic of the Banished Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Happiness
3. Age Always 20
4. No Hunger
5. Good Weather
6. Fast Building
7. Unlimited Resources
8. Unlimited Food
9. Unlimited Houses Food
10. Unlimited Houses Firewood
11. Unlimited Market Resources
12. Unlimited Trading Post Resources
13. Free Trading
14. Super Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/25/2017
    Started development

• 07/25/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/17/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/25/2017

• 08/07/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Unlimited Happiness cheat added
    Age Always 20 cheat added
    Good Weather cheat added
    Fast Building cheat added
    Unlimited Food cheat added
    Unlimited Market Resources cheat added
    Unlimited Trading Post Resources cheat added
    Free Trading cheat added
    Super Game Speed cheat added

• 09/17/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Banished cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello,

When in game and turning on the mod I get the follow error KERNEL32.DL

Can you provide a screenshot of the error ?.

@frank

Could you navigate to the crash dump location there and PM me that file? It may assist frank in figuring out what exactly happened. Thanks!

Hi, it says I cannot share the file T.T

Where does it say that you can’t share the file? Without being able to see what caused the crash with the dump file there’s not a lot we can do as this is an isolated incident

Which cheat are you using? This probably happens because the cheat isn’t handling a specific use case.

Hi, I am also having the same error. Whenever the trainer is started, (either the Aug 25 version or Aug 7 version) the game starts up, and dumps about 4-5 seconds into the loading screen with the error:

"A fatal access violation occurred in KERNEL32.DLL and the game cannot continue!"

I have the crash dump file if you would like me to try and send that in. Any help would be much appreciated.

I’m having the same issues as everyone else, “A fatal access violation occurred in KERNEL32.DDL and the game cannot continue!” keeps popping up. Any help so far?

Can you please PM me that dump file? Thanks!

I get errors when launching the game too, the same KERNAL32.DLL as others.

I would, but I don’t see any option to send you a PM honestly.

Just click his face and you’ll see send message

The Banished cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey man, thanks for the awesome trainer but it seems like there’s bug with the firewood in my game whenever I used the unlimited resource as the firewood number keeps jumping up and down and its glitching out. The people also keep taking firewood to their house but to no avail as I check that no matter how many times they try to take firewood to their house, the house inventory would still have no firewood.

I’ve been using MrAntiFun’s mod for Banished since it was first published on WeMod and have never encountered any problems… until 2 days ago. Suddenly my citizens are getting diseases even though I have Infinite Health checked for my game. Even the information of those that are getting sick show their personal info of 5 stars for both Healthy and Happiness. Could this be checked into please. It’s the only game I I will not play without my WeMod Cheats.
Thanks

@MrAntiFun