9 Days Cheats and Trainer for Steam

9 Days
This is the official discussion topic of the 9 Days Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Energy
3. Set Player Speed
4. Set Movement Speed
5. Set Jump Height
6. Edit Money
7. Fast Level Up
8. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
9. Edit Time of Day
10. Freeze Daytime
11. Time Pass Speed
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/19/2024
    Started development

• 03/19/2024
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The 9 Days cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
1 Like

could this get an update please? the cheats don’t seem to activate when i start the game (there’s no admin permission popup)

Why do you think there should be an admin permission popup? The game hasn’t been updated since the trainer was released so it is hard to believe it is broken.

well, normally i get one when i start a game via wemod and in this case, the cheat commands aren’t working while the game is running for me. i press numpad 1 and 2 and hear both the activate and deactivate sounds simultaneously.

so i turn on teverything thats button wise (health and energy and gold) it dosent work but the only thing that works are the sliders (run fast and jump high)

that also happened to me when i press health it makes a error sound but now it works but when i put infinite health my power drains and i can die

Thanks for the Trainer & your work guys.

Health/Energy/Money/Fast Leveling/Freeze Day - isnt working for me on Game Version 1.0
Tried restarting the Game and then WeMod, then i tried starting it via WeMod.
Always the same outcome, those Options didnt work(for me).
Would be great if you could look into it again, for the next Cheat-Update.

Best wishes.

1 Like

thats what im sayin bruh

Trainer doesn’t work, I have the game on steam version 1.0.3 and when I press the play button on wemod I get this, even though the game is running

have you already downloaded the updated trainer by clicking the “Download Trainer” at the top of the discussion?

Yes, I just tried again to reinstall it and still doesn’t work, I get exactly the same message

Managed to fix it by manually add the FifteenDays-Win64-Shipping.exe from path 9 Days\FifteenDays\Binaries\Win64. Im sharing it in case others have the same problem

none of the cheats work. why dont they work