FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Instant Attack Charge
4. Super Damage
5. Set Game Speed
6. Unlimited Gil
7. Unlimited Licenses
8. Unlimited Items
9. Mega Exp

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/03/2018
    Started development

• 02/03/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/03/2019
    Instant Attack Charge cheat added
    Super Damage cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Items cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added

• 05/11/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/12/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

please add a game speed bar to the cheats since cheatengine is able to speed up the game with the same effect im suggesting.

added

can you maybe add one to increase the chain counter?

1 Like

I can’t get super damage unlimited Gil’s or mega exp to turn on, everything else works great. Any ideas? Thanks for the mods, I don’t have the patience anymore to replay it all the way through like I used to.

1 Like

same. it doesnt bother me that much but just thought it should be known. heres some solutions in the mean time. if you need gil, unlimited items still works so just sell a bunch till you reach target gil. Super damage and mega exp only other solution is just turn on unlimited health and fast charge attack and grind faster is the only workaround (i think theres some glitch you can farm early story for massive gil and exp)

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

For some reason it says your trainer is incompatible

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

is it possible to make the unlimited items and such into slide bars for numerical events, such as items, gil, mega exp, damage multiplier and license points? you can keep the base values as they are for free guys, but I’d like to be able to change how much I modify the game. On a second note, can you add options to slow down the mist timer and add a thing to steal all items/modify steal chance for success?

Thank you for all the work you do for us. I appreciate your efforts for us unlearned folks. Even if nothing comes from the message above, I wanted to share my gratitude.

can fix the super damage its not working

I think a update is needed every time i use a cheat it will not let you save.

Welcome to the community @justagamer81. :slight_smile:

Thank you for being Pro. It helps with the development of trainers and the WeMod software, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

This is a well-known bug in the game itself. In fact, quite a few FF games have save-related bugs or poorly-designed save systems. A trainer update will not resolve this issue for you because WeMod cannot fix problems in other people’s software.

Here are some third-party troubleshooting threads (also proof that it’s a game issue):

Thanks MrAntiFun for all your great work as always!

A few problems I have run into the current trainer with FF12 TZA BuildID 4484113 is with Super Damage, Unlimited Gils, and Unlimited Licenses. Super Damage does not seem to work at all. I have tried enabling it before and during fights and do not see any results. Unlimited Gils will not enable at all. I see the switch change from off to on then immediately change back to off. Unlimited licenses does not reflect a change from the party screen but from the license screen it shows max 99999 value. When license points are spent the value is subtracted from the actual value of points the character has until it reaches 0, at which point you must leave the license board and return between each choice.

Can this trainer be updated to correct these issues, please?

BUG: Licenses always reset back to 0 after buying 1 skill from the board.

Is there anyway we can get this updated to include the Windows 10 version?

4 Likes

Unfortunately they only support xbox first party games in windows

I’m mostly asking about the version that just came out on Xbox GamePass.

2 Likes

Is there anything coming down the pipe for the Xbox Game Pass version?

3 Likes