State of Decay: Year-One Cheats and Trainer for Steam

State of Decay: Year-One
This is the official discussion topic of the State of Decay: Year-One Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Fast Looting
4. Unlimited Silencer
5. Instant Radio Cooldown
6. Super Speed
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Resources
9. Unlimited Weight
10. Select New Weapon
11. Item to Edit Slot Number in Inventory
12. Edit Item
13. Unlimited Durability
14. No Reload
15. Unlimited Ammo
16. No Recoil
17. Fast Constructions - Production
18. Always Morning
19. Longer Days

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

• 10/24/2019
    Fast Looting cheat added
    Instant Radio Cooldown cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Resources cheat added
    Unlimited Weight cheat added
    Select New Weapon cheat added
    Item to Edit Slot Number in Inventory cheat added
    Edit Item cheat added
    No Recoil cheat added
    Fast Constructions - Production cheat added
    Always Morning cheat added
    Longer Days cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The State of Decay: Year-One cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Yo, can you help me with my problem. I got this problem whenever I try running the game by clicking “play” from the trainer for some reason the trainer doesn’t work it says it can’t find the shortcut file or something like that

Can click the fix top right corner then find the exe.
Or try start the game first then alt tab out THEN press play in wemod after
And this is for singleplayer use only

Can you make a 64 bit version of the trainer cuz it keeps on telling me im that this was made for the 32 bit version only :frowning_face:

@DetectGamer4 You need to launch the game first. Then when on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod, press Play then alt+tab back to the game.

I used to get last version that have Select New Weapon cheat and Item To Edit Slot number in inventory cheat added , but trainer reverse version to version 03/16/2017 with 18 cheats not the last one.
What should I do?

Under the play button is history can choose the trainer in there

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

How do i apply the unilimited health nd other cheats? pls reply ASAP

You press the hotkey for the cheat when in the game while the trainer is injected.

I haven’t done a lot of testing but I can confirm that most of the cheats are working in single player (I tested them all except Select New Weapon, Item to edit slot number in inventory, and Edit Item). Everything else works. If something breaks I’ll post here but it looks like it works with the current game version.

some cheats don’t work. the old trainer from Mrantifun without wemod still works as well as trainer from fling.

In the meantime I have reached the point where I can say that Mrantifun is no longer the best since Wemod have been working with him.

many cheats have problems.
in the past you had to give Mrantifun a notice and give a couple of dolar and that worked again today I have to wait until the crap probably works in 10 years

try the trainer today and only unlimited health and unlimited stamina since to no work, every time u get attack from a zombie lose heal and when u walk for a while the character tell u to that his tired and lose some stamina, all other cheat look like work fine.

No luck with ‘Select New Weapon’. Others seem to be working so far.

is work first select the slot where to put the weapon(i use slot 8)must be empty then select the weapon you want and do apply, the weapon will be broken but if you put on the storage and take out again you will be able to use you still need to have the right ammo for that weapon tho to make work, hope this help :).

trainer wont work for me

is there a issue with the Unlimited Weight cheat because it seems not to be working for me, or i am not sure if i am doing something wrong