A Creed Odyssey Trainer is full size of my 32" monitor how do I change it 2 normal?

Hi friends at WeMod, can you solve this issue for me, please…A Creed Odyssey Trainer is full size of my 32" monitor how do I change it 2 normal size? I have tried online to no avail.

F11 is the default windows key to make an application full screen.

Hi Chris, thank you for your reply but the Trainer is at full screen for some reason and I want it the normal smaller size, I did try F11 and nothing happens.
Chris can you tell me for Widows 10 where can I find the .exe file for the Trainer ?:slight_smile:

Hey @Warlordzero1.

Thanks for being Pro, first of all. :smiley: :+1:

When you say full screen, do you mean that it is maximised? If this is what you mean, then the “Restore Down” button, which is in the top-right of nearly every window, will reduce it from full screen. Admittedly its small size in the WeMod desktop app probably makes it a bit difficult for some to see. Here it is, in the top right-hand corner:

If you’re still not happy with the size of the window, place your mouse cursor on one of the four corners then click and drag to alter the size further.

If this isn’t what you meant, could you provide a screenshot so that we can see what you see? :slight_smile:

• WeMod’s .exe is found here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • The trainers are found here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\WeMod

But there isn’t really any need to access these folders unless you need to add something as an exception in a trigger-happy antivirus program or to create a new desktop shortcut from WeMod’s .exe after accidentally deleting it from the desktop. :slight_smile:

Hi Ravenfyre:-) Thank you for your kind words, i will give it a try and get back to you.Thank you Walordzero1:-)

Hi Ravenfyre,:slight_smile: I have had a look at the size of the Trainer taking up full 32" monitor screen none of the option worked so i can live with that no big deal:-) and thank you again for your help. I still cannot get my mouse to open the different option on A Creed Odyssey going Pro I thought it would be an automatic thing going from Keyboard to mouse lol, so would be very pleased if the option to use3 the Mouse would be great. sorry for giving you problems so glad that I have found WeMod it is a great website congrats to all who run it and to those who’s Idea have given us gamers a new Trainer option instead of Cheat Happens who seem to have a monopoly:-(