A extra button for wemod in general

My idea is that we have a option we can turn on and off, if it’s turned on, it will temporarily disable hotkeys for the trainer you are currently using, doesn’t need a hotkey itself but i don’t see why not allow us to assign a key for it. I request this as i’ll turn on what i want or give myself some money, then swap monitors and do something like, refresh page which is F5, which might result in messing up my stats or something.

I’ve done it quite a few times playing lies of P, i use it for the extra ergo when im short. Forget about the hotkeys and then set my stat to +1 and can’t remember what it was lol. I would be delighted with this addition.

1 Like

You can change the hotkeys or completely disable them if you use the remote, overlay, or interactive controls.

I do not use the remote or overlay and there’s like 30 hotkeys in the lies of P mod, don’t really want to have to mess with them all.

some games just have a ton of hotkeys that i can accidently press, seems easy enough to add a “deactivate/activate” all hotkeys button. Don’t really use the save mods button.

just a suggestion if it’s not too hard to implement anyhow.

1 Like

You can still disable the hotkeys from the settings as long as you have Pro.

Typically, certain OS key and key-combos are disabled when “Scroll Lock” is toggled. It makes sense to add a feature that disables all hotkeys if Scroll Lock is active. I often Alt+Tab to a browser and hit F5… which toggles a WeMod Hotkey as well, so this has my vote.