A way for trainers to get more options

Something that I’ve noticed is that there is a lack of options for wemod players to get options that they may see as important or vital to the enjoyment of the trainers for example, I would like the forces of corruption trainer to have unlimited population capacity for ground, space and the galactic scale but it does not have this, I would like to suggest this option but there is no feasible way for me to do so, which is why I would suggest that Wemod find a way or add a feature where users can suggest options they would like for that trainer

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:
Thank you for taking the time to reach out.

First of all, it’s important to point out that not all ideas are possible to implement into trainers. Some cheats may break the game to the point of causing progression to become impossible, or cause the game to crash constantly, for example. Trainer developers are limited by what the game itself allows them to get away with.

For example, it seems “common sense” that one of the games I play would be better with an “infinite population” cheat. However, that cheat actually causes the game to stutter and crash seconds after using it, so sadly the cheat is impossible to have in the trainer for that game.

As for trainer option suggestions, you can leave suggestions in the trainer’s official forum thread for the trainer developer to see and consider. Every trainer has a thread for discussing it, the game, and making suggestions. :slight_smile:

1 Like