Absolver Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Absolver Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Instant Skill
4. Unlimited Attribute Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/24/2017
    Started development

• 09/24/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The unlimeted atrributes doesnt seem to work from my using
maybe im doing it wrong?

1 Like

The unlimited attribute points isn’t working on my end is that a bug or is it something that can’t be changed?

1 Like

Does it activate in infnity?

yes it does activate in infinity and it shows up on the ability tree but the ability points can’t be saved

Can you still spend the unlimited points?

I can still spend them but they can’t be saved onto the character so you can’t click ok after you spend your ability points

Okay then. Haven’t played the game so not sure how you unlock skills.

Ok are you considering trying it. it’s a pretty good game at its current price point (in my opinion)

It activates in infinity however the points can be spent but not saved on your character

You need to use all the points before you can advance.

Yea doesn’t save points, I can make it go to 99 but does not save at all.

You need to use all the points before you can advance.

I can’t use the points because they don’t go down. Am I suppose to run it offline?

There’s an easy fix. enable the cheat, spend one skill point, then disable it again when you see your available points go to 99! They’ll go down no problem, cause it’s not renewing the skill points. if you carefully calculate it, then you should be able to get all of your skills up to 99!

1 Like

@Extermn8tor

Works both online AND offline, too so no need to worry about that.

And a new version just came out @STN . When will we be able to use unlimited crystals and fragments that came out in the new update?

No, looks like they patched something the unlimited points won’t stay active now. Also does not make count go to 99.

Yeah, it’s the 1.06 update and the most recent 1.08 update. Now two of the cheats don’t work.