Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi guys just to inform you that I recently was soft ban (yellow card appearing on the right of my username). I think I got banned because of VR mode because (I don’t use the trainer with arena obviously), though I have been very careful to not appear in the best time records in VR mode which is weird. So be careful guys their anti cheat is getting better.

when can we expect an update ?
lats update was 4 of january.

Why would there be an update if there’s nothing wrong with the trainer?

thx 4 the heads up,id say wait 5 min or wait another 3 mins of the best player then start killing but otherwise dont bother with the VR mode

By the way if there is someone who already experienced the “yellow card” could they tell me how long it lasts? Yellow card prevents me from increasing in rank in arena so… Many thanks in advance!

Could you add unlimited uses for the items? :cold_face: :hot_face:

Trainer works perfectly fine, but is there a possibility you could add infinite AP and potentially infinite money/money doesn’t reduce? Same for gems.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to know whether it is possible for people working at Gremory Games to detect this trainer

update the mod pls

tested and everything seems in working order!

Is it possible to add Super Damage to ranged attacks/ults?

1 Like

So yeah everything but Ranged Character that don’t work

like Dummi said everything is good apart from some range attacks including the new character’s range attacks

so i gotta ask what happened to the whole account being borrowed so that Mr.Antifun could work on the 1 shot range attacks?

Hi, I just begin the game so i think some update and new content break the mods for some character. not problem with the first i use, but when i get Eleonor, the mods for damage dont work. I hope a new update coming soon for fix that

The Super Damage it doesn’t work properly, when I enable it the enemy 1 hit me instead.

1 Like

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Good job ! Thx

Still doesn’t work, damage is not instant kill on enemies and hp still goes down

That work correctly :

After some charactar see the mods didn’t work with them.