Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks, it’s working again!

By the way can we please request to have Infinite HP for Player 2 and Player 3 in VR Mode? Infinite HP only works for Player 1 in VR Mode. This means Player 2 and Player 3 can still get killed, and when that happens, you won’t be able to use them in VR Mode anymore until their health recovers, which can be problematic since you need to use vr coins (which you earn via playing VR mode) and it’s not easy collecting those. Thanks!

All cheats are working.

1 Like

Version: 2.10.48, Jan 3, 2023 Murasaki Renewal update.

Unlimited Health - NOT WORKING, it now makes enemies have infinite health as well.

Super Damage - NOT WORKING

Unlimited SP - WORKING

Request: No Cooldown on Supporters

Thanks, I hope infinite health and super damage gets fixed soon, happy new year!

4 Likes

My dear brother, as Cheat Goblin said at present, this game will be difficult to modify. When can I fix it

Version: 2.10.48, Jan 3, 2023 Murasaki Renewal update.

Unlimited Heath : WORKING
Unlimited SP : WORKING
Super damage : NOT WORKING

I hope this bug is quickly fixed before next week, THANKS

Unlimited Health is working for both the character and the enemies.

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Everything is working again as intended as of Jan 4, 2023, thanks and happy new year!

super damage for Emily Simmons pls. :pray:

1 Like

ive also been curious bout that @BraveParty915 but i also am curious why nobody has provided their account to mrantifun so that all characters can have super damage such as emily simmons and Sora(the Fox taimanin)

1 Like

I actually created a new steam and action taimanin account and unlocked Emily there and sent the details to MrAntiFun a few months ago via the private message function here, but it’s up to him whether he uses it or not.

Anyway latest Aina Winchester update is good, everything works, thanks!

1 Like

A few months ago,and i still hear Emily doesnt 1 shot,that said she isint the only 1 who doenst 1 shot,Sora and the Bazooka girl(i think her name was Maira,but sorry if im wrong-i dont play as her since she doesnt 1 shot enemies) and whatch as Aina aslo cant 1 shot her foes.

in Mrantifun’s website there s a 2-2-23 ver update,why I can’t see it in wemod?

That is not an update list just a list of supported versions.

oh, sorry, my bad, thought the super damage get fixed :smiling_face_with_tear:

I can provide two accounts to Mrantifun, how I get in touch with him?

So i got Aina yesterday and she doesnt 1-shot enemies like Yukikaze,however her last attack where she spins and shoots does 1-shot-just thought id give a heads up

I’ll let him know you are offering an account and ask him to DM you if he has time to update the trainer.

Version 2.10.50 Su Jinglei Renewal Update, March 7, 2023

Infinite Health, SP, Super Damage = ALL WORKING PERFECTLY