Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

Do you have the latest Skyrim Title Update?

Hey i bought a dlc CD for borderlands 1 the other day at games exchange, would it be possible for me to share the 2 dlc packs from it? It came with mad moxxiā€™s under dome and and Dr Nedā€™s zombie island

Okā€¦ Well I downloaded the BL2: Captain Scarlettā€™s and Torgueā€™s Campaign but CS doesnā€™t want to work, so I have to ā€œclean my disc when I downloaded the game.ā€ Torgue works fine so Iā€™m wondering if the download for is messed up or I didnā€™t download the entire DLC. The CS was 1,347,860 KB btw.

so i downloaded the skyrim dlcs and then unrared them so i can put them on horizon and then put dragonborn on my usb. i connected it to my xbox and whenever i try to copy or move dragonborn from the usb to the xbox it stops after like 20 seconds and says cant perform action and then freezes my xbox idk what to do please help

dude i clicked for skyrim dlc but when the page loaded it did this circular loading sign and i sat for almost an hour and it still wasnt doneā€¦

So it never actually made it to the list of Skyrim DLCā€™s? Try using a different browser from what youā€™re currently using, Internet explorer, Firefox or Google chrome

Hiya, i was wondering if you had, or know where i could find the DLC files for Lightning Returns Final fantasy xiii? Id really like to get my hands on all the Schemata dlc but i cant find them anywhere! I got the skyrim and borderlands dlc from you and they work great, so i figured youd be the person to ask !

The stuff youā€™re looking for is not DRM free so it canā€™t be added like the Skyrim/BL2 stuff. Sorry.

Ah bummer! Ah well, thanks for the quick response!

Does anyone have the NTSC version of the Dishonored Dlc? cuz I keep getting the dirty disc error but mine is on demand

I have searched high and low, all over the internet and still havenā€™t found the DRM free NTSC versions for these DLCā€™s. Hopefully someone will upload them sometime soon.

Okay noobie dilemma here. Iā€™m on a Mac, using Velocity. Is there any tut on how to place DLCs using Velocity? Iā€™m trying out Skyrim DLCs right now and when I try to transfer files on Xbox it keeps telling me theyā€™re corrupted.

Iā€™m not familiar with Velocity at all so I canā€™t really help you with that.
Are you sure youā€™re adding the DRM free version that can be found in the first page of this thread?

Yes. I also noticed that when I transfer the DLC file to my USB it only uploads partially, meaning if the file is around 800mb it only transfers 790.1mb. Might be the reason its corrupt.

EDIT:

seeing as Velocity for Mac is having trouble copying the DLC to my USB drive, I borrowed my nieceā€™s Windows laptop and installed Horizon, was able to upload Skyrim DLCs with flying colors.

How do I exatcly do this?

Just dl and put it on my USB

Just download them and add them to your flash drive with Horizon and then move them to you 360ā€™s HDD. Itā€™s very, very easy man. Just make sure you have the latest title update or some might not show up.

So i can get those arcade listed for free?

Yes you can

Does anyone know where I can get the ā€œBorderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2ā€?

That one is not DRM free so the only way is to purchase it from the marketplace. Sorry.