Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

Are there any more arcade games than the ones shown?

There are a few more. Iā€™ll PM you with a link.

Can I also get that link good sir? :smile:

Iā€™m a bit new here, First Aden34 ty for the Skyrim DLCā€™s! @Steve Wonda may I please get that link?

(lol and I know my join date is almost a year ago, But I didnt realize how to get to the forums untill nowā€¦ I couldnā€™t ever get my comf. emailā€¦ I kept resending and resending but nothingā€¦ Had it hit me to check my spam folder todayā€¦ stupid yahoo.)

Yeah, sure. Link sent.
Spam folder is usually all spam but good stuff ends up there sometimes, I check mine daily.

Mind if I get that link too? Also does anyone have the other 2 dlcā€™s I tried them and only hearthfire worked.
Just got this error code ā€œfatx: detected an invalid cluster chain while linkingā€ Im using horizon. Ive been trying these DLCā€™s for an hour and a half now. still no luck.
-EDIT- Tried playing hearthfire on my xbox. But it is corrupt. Any ideas? Iā€™ve redownloaded 4 times.

hey guys i have the same problem which wishtab had. i downloaded skyrim dlc dawnguard & dragon born,whn i transfered dawn guard game was working fine but whn i installed dragon born to my xbox360 hdd the same problem occured. It shws loading dlc pls wait and thn screen freezes forever. i tried everything removed every file & reinstalled the game, cleared the cache also but still dragonborn & heartfire dlc not working. pls help if any1 knw the solution thnks.

ā€œMind if I get that link too? Also does anyone have the other 2 dlcā€™s I tried them and only hearthfire worked.
Just got this error code ā€œfatx: detected an invalid cluster chain while linkingā€ Im using horizon. Ive been trying these DLCā€™s for an hour and a half now. still no luck.
-EDIT- Tried playing hearthfire on my xbox. But it is corrupt. Any ideas? Iā€™ve redownloaded 4 times.ā€

ā€œhey guys i have the same problem which wishtab had. i downloaded skyrim dlc dawnguard & dragon born,whn i transfered dawn guard game was working fine but whn i installed dragon born to my xbox360 hdd the same problem occured. It shws loading dlc pls wait and thn screen freezes forever. i tried everything removed every file & reinstalled the game, cleared the cache also but still dragonborn & heartfire dlc not working. pls help if any1 knw the solution thnks.ā€

They seemed to work for me guys, what I did was downloaded it as a zip file, unzipped them all, then unrarā€™d them into sub folders, then used horizon to inject the strait to my flashy, ( I didnt click games on the flashy then inject, I just hit the inject at the top) and did one at a time. Then put them on the xbox HD (I didnt move them I copied from flashy to HD) then i loaded up the game (Digital copy not disc) and started playing. They all 3 loaded up fine and game started with no issues. (I got the loading screen talking about building a house and showed the table with the plans so I know they worked.) I hope if you guys try it the same way it works for you!!

Edit and it did take like 3 mins for it to load the DLCs

All the DLCā€™s I have downloaded worked except the Mechromancer one for BL2. I downloaded both Skyrim DLC and they worked perfectly.

Can you send me that link too? I would be most appreciative.

I logged in to say, thank you to OP. :smiley:

Can someone help iā€™m pretty new to most of this but every time I try to download the file it wont extract properly it makes me go into internet explorer even though I donā€™t have it.

Which DLC are you trying to download?

After itā€™s done downloading a box should pop up with 2 options, open or save file, choose save. These come as rar compressed so download Winrar and youā€™ll be good to go.
Winrar download: http://www.win-rar.com/postdownload.html?&L=0

So is the Dishonored dlc still pal or have they change to ntsc cause i tryed another place that had and they said i had to be a premuim member to download there drm freeā€¦ i thought idea drm free content is to not pay for the dlc???

At the moment all Dishonored DLC that you can find online is PAL region, trust me, Iā€™ve searched everywhere.
Whatever site you found that wants you to pay probably has the same PAL links and the fee is for a membership.

it was Myxboxsaves

The walking dead season 2 ep4 amid the ruins anyone have the link ?

The season 2 episodes are not DRM free. Itā€™s possible they may be in the future but not yet, sorry.

Does anyone know if Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition has DRM free dlc?