Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

I think i love you bro

just wondering if you know if the assassins creed 3 and 4 dlc are drm free?? if so can you upload theme

just wondering if you know if the assassins creed 3 and 4 dlc are drm free?? if so can you upload theme
i have been looking every where for the dlc can find any one that has any of them for either game

can someone please point me in the direction to a working Dishonored PAL DLC

many thanks

Is it possible to add 300 days DLC for the walking dead season 1 and episode 2-5 for season 2?

Theres no skyrim?

Sean recently uploaded them, check his thread here: https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/171979-Skyrim-DLC-DRM-Free?highlight=

will skyrim dlc for for the regular skyrim? Because yours is for legendary edition ā€¦

call me a noob and allā€¦ but, what is a good LEGIT RAR file opener that can get these dlcā€™s? im pretty new to this modding/extracting files thing since im pretty dumb at stuff lol. Iā€™d appreciate it if you totally replied :ā€™)

huh, thatā€™s interestingā€¦the topic now has Skyrim links with the same exact dates as the ones Iā€™ve uploadedā€¦
If youā€™re going to take something then you might as well source it.

winrar

wow, really?
Someone actually deleted my post because I was pointing out that the files linked in the main post are an exact copy of the ones on my Mega account just uploaded to his.

Hell, all I said was to properly source it when taking from someone else to claim as your own.

I deleted the post, this dlc is no oneā€™s property but Bethesda, there is no defying difference between your dlc and the one released by Bethesda. I am going to snip your post and delete it. If you would like to discuss this further please post in ask the staff and I and the other mods will attend to it!
Thanks!!

Except for the simple fact that if someone is using something else that they only have because of the other user, and then proceeding to release it as their own while not giving correct credit is just plain rude. Endorsing such behavior is also completely backwards.

Hopefully this argument wonā€™t turn into a public discussionā€¦

Problem with that is that all of my problems with whatā€™s going on is already out there so with it basically being ignored that it doesnā€™t matter if I do it privately. Same thing will happen as thatā€™s just the way things work.

Thank you Aden for the dlcs! Since Mafia 2 free, can you upload Joeā€™s adventure? Thatā€™s the only one missing for Mafia 2 posted link

it wont let me download skyrim dragonborn to 360 I have skyrim already not dragonborn help

Forgot about that one. adding it now and reuploading the all dlc .rar with it

i can download it just fineā€¦ you need to be more descriptive of your issue

its says its write protected for skyrim heartfire?