AdVenture Capitalist Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the AdVenture Capitalist Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Angels

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

WATCH THIS VIDEO if you’re having trouble getting trainer to work!
- YouTube

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/30/2018
    Started development

• 04/30/2018
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 05/03/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/06/2018
    Updated notes

• 05/07/2018

• 05/29/2018

• 06/12/2018

• 07/15/2018

• 10/19/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

But the only gameplay is making money…

1 Like

Read trainer notes

Oh and yeah. No way is Infinity involved in destroying one of your RAM sticks

There’s a lot of sense of humour here problem is. A lot of people tend to blame Infinity for everything.
And a simple “haha” does not make something a joke

Everything works for me, though it is a bit…weird. When you start out with the lemonade stand, get a couple upgrades before enabling infinite money, then upgrade it to your hearts content.

I would actually recommend against using the infinite angels as it bugs out the server a bit and you get PLENTY of them just using the money. Instead of giving you angels, it changes it to Inf. Angels and you cannot spend them above what you actually have.

1 Like

It is literally explained in the trainer notes :woman_facepalming:

The circled i. hover over them.

1 Like

Not at all

pleb

You really dont have to use JC’s name in vain. Please

Nope doesn’t work. Trust me I have bought something with money, and gained angels before activating the cheats.

Same here, I’ve bought a few lemons first and then activated the Unlimited Money cheat but it affect the money in the game in any visible way.

Can’t seem to get it to work either :confused:

I don’t think you guys have played this game at all, if you did you would instantly notice the very nice effect this cheat gives.

What unlimited money does is it stops increasing the cost of buying and your money WILL actually be worth something and you can gain money without the upgrades cost getting greater than the money you gain. You also quickly gain money becoming “unlimited”

It’s hard to explain in words - just play the game for more than 5 minutes with and without the trainer and you will know what i mean.

This game doesn’t really want you to have money. If you get 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 money, it will increase the costs of buying to 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 x 9999. If you try to beat that with an even higher number, the game WILL brick itself and stop progressing completely OR lose connection to the server and kill itself, so if you’re looking for the cheat to give you some crazy number, it won’t unlike other trainers you find which are useless as your unlimited money isn’t worth anything.

What the cheat does
Stops buy cost from increasing
Stop your money from decreasing everytime you buy something
Let’s you gain money (yes the game even fucks that up at higher money amount).

I don’t know if it’s just game being buggy or by design (it’s a pay to win game after all).

Well it still doesn’t work for me. It does not stop increasing the cost. I’ve done exactly as discribed in the notes, as well as what you wrote on this forum.

Also, why would we say we can’t get it to work if we didn’t play it at all, like you assume? Where would be the point in that?

We’re just asking for help, no need to be so cocky about it…

Yeah, it doesn’t work. Maybe you could just make it so it changes all cost’s to “0”.

WATCH THE VIDEO FULLY before anyone complains IT DOES NOT WORK! I have wasted enough time on this game perfecting the cheat, don’t want to anymore cause of user error.

I mean it’s kinda funny how you keep saying it’s us that’s at fault, but here I see you’ve updated the cheat once in 4 days ago, again 1 day ago, posted a video here 23 hours ago from the time I’m writing this and then yet again you’ve updated your trainer only merely 3 hours ago which is after you posted the video…

I admire your work, really I do, but shouting at some of us users, like me, that may have already tried doing what you’ve explained in your video, they might be telling the truth. Now I’m speaking for them when they tried using the cheats before you have updated them, not after.

I wish you’d give that much attention to the video and replicate exactly what i did.

It works, it is working for hundreds of people using this trainer, i made it work for someone on their PC over teamviewer who couldn’t get it to work either using exactly the same steps i did in video. I don’t know what else to tell you. I can teamview it for you.

The updates are simply me adding the YouTube link to trainer notes